random fact about yourself - Page 77
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #761
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Iv been picked on most of my life, have major anger issues-very easy to piss off, love to fight, oh and had a step dad that used to like hitting me in the head w bottles, brass knucks and laid my back open through my tshirt w a HD drive belt-teeth out. So ya you could say that fits me I guess.
Holy crap, dude! I guess it's like what Johnny Cash said "the world is a cruel place, ya get tough or die"
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #762
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1101 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Iv been picked on most of my life, have major anger issues-very easy to piss off, love to fight, oh and had a step dad that used to like hitting me in the head w bottles, brass knucks and laid my back open through my tshirt w a HD drive belt-teeth out. So ya you could say that fits me I guess.
I don't know if I want to visit now!!!!
Fathead00 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #763
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns

I know I misinterpreted. my bad.
Yeah, I think I see how you could've seen that as boasting. Let me rephrase it to match the new language that people use on the Internet these days:
"Lolz I no so much mor then u on eveythin bout gunz Itz so epik cuz I do nutin butt pwn noobz n cal o duty cuz im 6 yrz old butt I am bttr thn u old guyz"

I'm goin to stop there before my brain explodes from the stupidity.
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #764
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

I don't know if I want to visit now!!!!
Me wont hurt you.....just don't touch My Precious and youses lives
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:12 AM   #765
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1

Holy crap, dude! I guess it's like what Johnny Cash said "the world is a cruel place, ya get tough or die"
Exactly. I got tough quick. Also learned real quick the spec ops motto-if crippled or dead quick the less time they have to hurt you.
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:14 AM   #766
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Exactly. I got tough quick. Also learned real quick the spec ops motto-if crippled or dead quick the less time they have to hurt you.
Too right.
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #767
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,080
Liked 4189 Times on 2320 Posts
Likes Given: 189

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

I don't know if I want to visit now!!!!
I've known, even dated, some pretty freaking scary dudes in my life, and I've been known to pick fights with a few of them, but I wouldn't dare make Jared mad.
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #768
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1

Too right.
The excessive force/aggression came in when I started crippling the kids I fought in school....crippling as in smashing knees amd such
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #769
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

The excessive force/aggression came in when I started crippling the kids I fought in school....crippling as in smashing knees amd such
Remind me not to piss you off XD
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #770
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

I've known, even dated, some pretty freaking scary dudes in my life, and I've been known to pick fights with a few of them, but I wouldn't dare make Jared mad.
Ya and iv told you repeatedly that you would be safe around me Pinja
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Obamacare Fact Sheet PrimePorkchop Politics, Religion and Controversy 29 07-05-2012 11:48 PM
fact or........... Marlinman The Club House 66 06-19-2012 07:25 PM
$600 AR - Fact or Fiction Jpyle AR-15 Discussion 35 01-27-2012 11:36 PM
Fact or Fiction? Bronze_Cased AR-15 Discussion 2 07-03-2007 04:09 PM



Newest Threads