Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #491
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

I can only speak to my experiences and interactions with the women Ive met. While I have lived a lot, I hardly have met every woman or every man out there.

Though by and large, I do feel comfortable saying that many times it is a game. A game that aught to not be played though.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #492

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Okay, I'm straying from my point here.

What I NEED to be trying to get across, is that I'm calling BS on the idea that a woman half my size just put away 5 shots and a six pack, but she's only PRETENDING to be drunk.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #493

Who said anything like that Trip? As a matter of fact, when you brought it up the first time I agreed with you.

You do come up with random points from time to time. Or am I missing something?

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #494

If you're drinking what I'm buying, then I'd argue that you're likely every bit as drunk and out of control as I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale
Drunk college girls maybe. Though Id argue that often times when we appear drunk at the club, we are a bit more sober and in control than you believe.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #495

If a woman has been plied with free drinks from random dudes at the bar all evening, each one of them wanting to take her home and pork her (because really, who looks for a housewife at the bar?), and she APPEARS to be drunk, I don't think she's pretending.

Sorry if that flies in the face of your tactics for drinking cheap/free, but there it is.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #496

Who says that we drank everything that was bought for us?

Old 10-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #497

Oh my ****ing God, can you not accept that you may just be different?

Men get women drunk all the time. Are you really trying to claim that women only pretend to drink, then pretend to be drunk, and then pretend to allow an ugly SOB with body odor, black teeth, and mange take her home, because actually, she had decided hours before that she was gonna **** the **** out of him?

It. Happens. All. The. Time. YOU are not EVERY woman. You can only speak for yourself.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #498

Note, with all that being said, I've known a couple of women myself who have gone to bars to get free drinks. Always keeping their heads in the game. Never getting too far gone, and always having back up.

Both of them ended up pregnant.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #499
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3049 Times on 1702 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin
As a bouncer girls would get drunk all the time, pass out and some random guy would try to take them home.
We never let that happen.
Girls gotta be smart...
Dating rule #2 is don't leave a party, event, or bar. With someone you just met. That means don't get so drunk that someone you don't know can take you home without your permission...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #500

What's rule number one?