random fact about yourself - Page 48
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #471
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I like to stop in at a random rainbow club on karaoke night and sing "uneasy rider 88".

Old 10-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #472

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
I like to stop in at a random rainbow club on karaoke night and sing "uneasy rider 88".
I sing "like a virgin"

Old 10-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #473

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

I had a guy friend that used to take me out to those clubs pretty frequently. So I kinda wondered about his sexuality. I thought he just hadn't come out of the closet yet.

But then he explained it. Its kinda like a woman going into a club with no intention of hooking up. Free drinks all night.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #474

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale
I had a guy friend that used to take me out to those clubs pretty frequently. So I kinda wondered about his sexuality. I thought he just hadn't come out of the closet yet.

But then he explained it. Its kinda like a woman going into a club with no intention of hooking up. Free drinks all night.
Wow great idea

Old 10-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #475

NO!!!!NO!!!!NO!!!!
Think about it!!!! Why do women get loaded with free drinks???!!! Because they're easier to talk into doing thinks they wouldn't normally do, such as going home with a random guy!!!!!

If your going to stop in and hang out (no, not that, put that away), DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING!!!!

Damn it man. Setting yourself up dude, don't freaking do it. As a man, you should know, when you get horny, you'll play any game you can to get laid. YOU ALREADY KNOW THE PLAYBOOK!!! DON'T TAKE THE FREE DRINKS!!!!!

Old 10-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #476

That is just what we want you to think. If you hooked up with a girl after the free drinks she'd already made the decision hours before. Generally within the first few seconds of meeting you.

Men are so easy to fool. Thanks guys.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #477

Quote:
That is just what we want you to think.

Men are so easy to fool. Thanks guys.
Uh, no. The women who can hold their liquor as well as they claim are few and far between. The vast majority of women who say they can drink like a man, are bigger liars than that ******* guy who claims he understands women. Just because YOU don't get drunk and do stupid ****, doesn't mean that there aren't 100:1 odds that another woman will. Men have been using shenanigans to drop panties for thousands of years. You said it yourself, we're simply not as attractive as women. We've had to use trickery to propagate the human race. Otherwise, considering how we're smelly and ugly, y'all would simply tease us all into extinction.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #478

Who said anything about getting drunk?

Old 10-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #479
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3309 Times on 1839 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:

Uh, no. The women who can hold their liquor as well as they claim are few and far between. The vast majority of women who say they can drink like a man, are bigger liars than that ******* guy who claims he understands women. Just because YOU don't get drunk and do stupid ****, doesn't mean that there aren't 100:1 odds that another woman will. Men have been using shenanigans to drop panties for thousands of years. You said it yourself, we're simply not as attractive as women. We've had to use trickery to propagate the human race. Otherwise, considering how we're smelly and ugly, y'all would simply tease us all into extinction.
It is actually a scientific fact that men can withstand the affects of alcohol better than women. They have more of the enzyme that metabolizes it which means less alcohol gets to their brain. Of course body fat % and other factors can work against them...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #480

Quote:
Who said anything about getting drunk?

I did, right here.

Quote:
NO!!!!NO!!!!NO!!!!
Think about it!!!! Why do women get loaded with free drinks???!!! Because they're easier to talk into doing thinks they wouldn't normally do, such as going home with a random guy!!!!!

Maybe you didn't understand what I meant by "loaded", since you rebutted it.

Also to clarify, by " Why do women get loaded with free drinks???!!!" I mean by men buying them for the women.