random fact about yourself - Page 26
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #251
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

Sorry to hear that..
Why would you be sorry. I have someone to give my problems and thank for my blessings. How cool is that !
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #252
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
I believe that belief in any diety is pathetic, but understandable, however all organized religion is self-inflicted stupidity and purposeful ignorance.

That said, I believe, no matter how slef-indulgent and righteous it is to be religious, that religion is about the only thing that keeps this society from being total anarchy. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer it that way, but there are some good things that come of the high-horse frame of mind.

HMMMPPFFF............that's kinda spiteful. consider this: scientists use a finite number to calculate the probability that events can and will happen, or the probability that an event most likely won't ever happen. the number for the probability that an event most likely won't ever happen is 1.0 x 10^50.

with that said, what would you say is the probability of randomness @ which molecules could come together, on their own, @ the correct temperature, @ the correct acidity, in the correct proportionate amounts to form amino acids, then an event for those SPECIFIC amino acids to come together @ the correct temperature, @ the correct acidity, in the correct proportionate amounts to form proteins................and so on, and so on, to form the first single-celled organism?????

how about 1.0 x 10^54!!!! scientists made this discovery.....actually evolutionary mathematicians did. it is very arrogant of you to believe that there is not a higher power than mankind. i choose to believe in "A" God, it is something i CHOOSE.

i can tell thatchu are very intelligent, butchu have posted SEVERAL threads on the FTF that are very closed-minded and short-sighted, and i have letchu know of my feelins of those thoughts.

NOW, i have NO DOUBT...........you are a self-indulgent, egotistical, NARCISSIST that cares only for yourself. i don't know why you feel the way you do about yourself and others, but you prolly care NOTHIN of sympathy, love, and the well-being of the human race. Because to have these feelins, you must love yourself, and i do believe that you despise your own creation.

you "may" feel happiness and joy, but you have a hole in yourself that leaves you thirstin for something more. for you to take comfort in yourself and enjoy only yourself, only makes me sad for you.
__________________
"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Last edited by USEBOTHHANDS; 10-16-2012 at 10:47 PM.
USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #253
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Eturnsdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,211
Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Default

Even those here who profess no belief in a god have a spirituality about them. For Fathead and ZG it seems to be their spiritual connection ala their love for each other. For some its God, some it's science, for me its my own spirituality. He however seems to have none, and for that I pity him.

Or he is like I first thought, a beat down, broken man who trolls the internet to make himself feel better by posting things which he really does no believe. In which case I still pity him.
__________________
“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”
Eturnsdale is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:26 PM   #254
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

Why would you be sorry. I have someone to give my problems and thank for my blessings. How cool is that !
He's just messin' with ya as usual. I'll pinch him for you. He HATES that.
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:27 PM   #255
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

Default

NOT on his tricep soft skin! that's a bad place. DAMN that hurts!
__________________
"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me
USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #256
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS
NOT on his tricep soft skin! that's a bad place. DAMN that hurts!
Is there any better place.....I think not.
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #257
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

He's just messin' with ya as usual. I'll pinch him for you. He HATES that.
Hey, I was gentle ! Yea, pinch him right on the side. That's the worst.:-P
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #258
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,589
Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powg
I 48 yrs old and can out work ,physically or mentally any of this new generation ,technoid ,non common sense dumbass 19-30 yrs old .
That sounds like a challenge..... im 29 lets go!
rurak is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #259
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,632
Liked 1244 Times on 809 Posts
Likes Given: 792

Default

258 of these posts are queer... guess i'll say something good.

MARINE!
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #260
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Is there any better place.....I think not.

just remember tho, two can play that game.
__________________
"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me
USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Obamacare Fact Sheet PrimePorkchop Politics, Religion and Controversy 29 07-05-2012 11:48 PM
fact or........... Marlinman The Club House 66 06-19-2012 07:25 PM
$600 AR - Fact or Fiction Jpyle AR-15 Discussion 35 01-27-2012 11:36 PM
Fact or Fiction? Bronze_Cased AR-15 Discussion 2 07-03-2007 04:09 PM



Newest Threads