random fact about yourself - Page 202
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #2011
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,875
Liked 9020 Times on 5242 Posts
Likes Given: 11902

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
Today marks one week since I cut back on coffee and I'm liking it.
It has been over two years since I have had coffee and 289 days since my last drink of alcohol. I don't miss it but I can't say I like it.

(Edit) Update: I had two cups of coffee this past weekend. No ill effects.
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Last edited by Vikingdad; 07-17-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Vikingdad is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #2012
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 24,362
Liked 8141 Times on 4870 Posts
Likes Given: 10474

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
Today marks one week since I cut back on coffee and I'm liking it.
Soooo.........down to just three pots a day now?
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #2013
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 24,362
Liked 8141 Times on 4870 Posts
Likes Given: 10474

Default

Sometimes I sabotage myself with my own stubbornness.

__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #2014
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,589
Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Sometimes I sabotage myself with my own stubbornness.
I also have the stubborn trait .... its a hard habit to break!
__________________
rurak is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #2015
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,875
Liked 9020 Times on 5242 Posts
Likes Given: 11902

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
I also have the stubborn trait .... its a hard habit to break!
Is not!!!!!
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:29 PM   #2016
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,709
Liked 22085 Times on 12429 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Is not!!!!!
yes it is! neener, neener, neener!!!!
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #2017
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
stratrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Posts: 1,594
Liked 1624 Times on 871 Posts
Likes Given: 2638

Default

I smoked for about 30 yrs. I have not had a cig since November of last year and I have no desire to ever smoke again. Food is now like another very special vice Well, almost as good anyway Weight you say? Yes, I am now fat and happy.

1373577607194.jpg  
__________________
stratrider is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #2018
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 338
Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Default

Last week my tungsten thumb ring saved my thumb from being crushed by a hammer my buddy had carelessly thrown aside, literally.

__________________
thatonespot is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #2019
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
NC1760's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nawth Cackalackee
Posts: 1,104
Liked 839 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 1742

Default

I am 10 years cancer free and next month marks 20 years that the love of my life and I exchanged vows... and I am still happily, hopelessly in love with my wife. & x a million !!!
Life is good.

__________________
NC1760 is offline  
7
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:56 AM   #2020
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,709
Liked 22085 Times on 12429 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
I am 10 years cancer free and next month marks 20 years that the love of my life and I exchanged vows... and I am still happily, hopelessly in love with my wife. & x a million !!!
Life is good.
congrats on both! sounds like you are one lucky guy. yes, life is good sometimes!
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
NC1760 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Obamacare Fact Sheet PrimePorkchop Politics, Religion and Controversy 29 07-06-2012 12:48 AM
fact or........... Marlinman The Club House 66 06-19-2012 08:25 PM
$600 AR - Fact or Fiction Jpyle AR-15 Discussion 35 01-28-2012 12:36 AM
Fact or Fiction? Bronze_Cased AR-15 Discussion 2 07-03-2007 05:09 PM