Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 05:04 AM   #1851
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 908 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 226

For every 35 pounds of weight you gain, you loose 1" of penis length.

If I gain five more pounds, I will transform from a rooster to a hen! lol

Old 03-15-2013, 06:15 AM   #1852

Liked 344 Times on 220 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

So did they say they would tell you if he is released? You ought to ask them to do so. Also get some mug shots and descriptions too, just to be safe. That way you can recognize the turd if he ever shows up. In any case stay alert.

I have had a death threat from my brother-in-law. Never took it seriously though because he is the type to make empty threats. He is a wannabe biker- thinks Sonny Berger is hot sh!t and all. I would describe him to be like one of the Black Widows from the Cling Eastwood movies "Every Which Way But Loose" . He also knows I am far better armed than him and I know how to use them (he doesn't). That was several years ago, and the situation is long passed (when my father-in-law passed away).

What I am saying is that it is good to know who your adversary is. If he is some sort of white supremeist trash then you might take it a bit more seriously than I did.

What was he being held for?

That us really troubling in this day and age. I wish those ignorant bastards would get over the skin color thing.

I would be willing to guess that you and your dad are a bit of a rare sight that far north though. I'm sure you have seen the "Jamaican Bobsled Team" movie? That scene where they get out of the airport in Canada is priceless!
They never said he'd be released, but did tell me there's a bail hearing on the 21st of this month. I asked them if there was any reason I should be "paranoid" about and was advised that their (MPs) going to try and have him held up to his conviction.

As for getting a mugshot of the guy, I never thought to ask about that. I might do so next time I get a call or might call in and ask. Right now I'm not sure if he was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon or if it was for some other crazy legal term. But he pulled a box cutter on someone, threw one at someone else, then grabbed another while he was working on base.

When it comes to having threats against me, I never took any of them to be a serious issue. I've had racists make threats before and just shrugged them off since it always seems like big talk to me. However, if for some reason this person does happen to weasel his way out of the charges, I'll most defiantly be applying for a "may issue" permit for a handgun.

On a happier note, I don't think I've ever seen that movie.....but now I'm interested so going to go look for it on Netflix.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:07 AM   #1853

Liked 39 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I can eat habenero, ghost Chile's, ect all the hot stuff and be fine but teriyaki sauce gives me heartburn.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #1854

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Kaido, I can't help but laugh at this one little aspect...
Our liberal media and so called "civil rights activists" would have us believe that racism is an exclusively American problem.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #1855

Liked 2377 Times on 1544 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffm
I can eat habenero, ghost Chile's, ect all the hot stuff and be fine but teriyaki sauce gives me heartburn.
Could be an allergy. My wife is allergic to ginger. She was eating ginger snaps at work and it hit her. She went to the hospital, they told her she was having a panic attack, and gave her a prescription for a mind altering drug.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #1856
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater

Ya, I bet that did. Who the hell shot you?
Another soldier was dicking around with his gun and it went off in his hands wrong place wrong time it hit my stomach my pancreas my liver and severs my intestine in several places 11 months in the hospital 1/4 inch to the left and it would have hit my spine

Old 03-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #1857

Liked 344 Times on 220 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Kaido, I can't help but laugh at this one little aspect...
Our liberal media and so called "civil rights activists" would have us believe that racism is an exclusively American problem.
Oh it's far from an American only problem. It isn't all to bad here compared to how it is in parts of Russia, Germany and some parts of Europe.

Old 03-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #1858
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3152 Times on 1759 Posts
Likes Given: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

Oh it's far from an American only problem. It isn't all to bad here compared to how it is in parts of Russia, Germany and some parts of Europe.
I hate people.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 03-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #1859

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post

I saw it in Iraq. Funny, they're actually the SAME race, ethnicity, nationality, language, religion... Yet done are persecuted for their skin tone. Same in India, how most will have a brown tone, then others are darker brown, yet they're treated differently.

Amazing the stupidity.

Old 03-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #1860
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3859 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
Germany is very open to people of various races and religions. There are some Neo Nazis, but not even close to what is in the States. In fact, the Nazi literature is coming from the States. There have been arrests of Americans, because it is illegal over here. One cannot judge a group of people because of the past. That is like blaming todays American generation for slavery or the massacre of many native american tribes. My German wife is half African American. We have never experienced any racial problems, and I have known her for almost two decades. We have Turkish, Romanian, Russian, American of various races and crazy me in my town. There has not been any problems at all. Sorry for your experiences. **** like that makes me mad.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 03-15-2013 at 09:58 PM.