random fact about yourself - Page 185
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #1841
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21584 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i have turned a corner in my life that will require me to make some very important life changing decisions. none of which i want to make but will have to regardless. none of them will be easy choices to make and will have an effect on the lives many others as well. such is life as we know it.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:28 PM   #1842
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4733 Times on 1608 Posts
Likes Given: 1445

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i have turned a corner in my life that will require me to make some very important life changing decisions. none of which i want to make but will have to regardless. none of them will be easy choices to make and will have an effect on the lives many others as well. such is life as we know it.
Sounds pretty serious to me, think it out thoroughly and best of luck.

NSDQ

Old 03-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #1843
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21584 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetango View Post
Sounds pretty serious to me, think it out thoroughly and best of luck.
thanks Tango. still lots of thinking to do and some choices i still have to make, and none of them easy. but then again who said life was easy?

Old 03-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #1844
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7138 Times on 4296 Posts
Likes Given: 8663

Quote:
I hope all is well with you and your family. Sounds ominous. I hope you make a wise decision with much thought.

Quote:
thanks Tango. still lots of thinking to do and some choices i still have to make, and none of them easy. but then again who said life was easy?
No kidding. Life sure isn't easy.......but for the most part it's a fun roller coaster ride.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:43 AM   #1845
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Hope everything is ok. Knee mail inbound just in case.

Old 03-15-2013, 02:46 AM   #1846

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

I've been shot in the stomach by a 40 s&w hydroshok and it hurt like hell

Old 03-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #1847
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 8282 Times on 4787 Posts
Likes Given: 10713

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
So I had the MPs call where I work looking for me, they where kind enough to leave a number for me to call. Expecting it to be about my driving on base last night during the rush to stay with the deliveries I called expecting to have to pick up a ticket.

Turns out its to do with a guy named Ben. Long story short, works with my girls mom, has an obsession with my girl and found out she's with me, a coloured guy. So he's apparently being charged with, among other things, uttering threats to kill me and drag me out to a town a good three hours from here.

So my random fact: I've got my first serious death threat, but never had it said to me.
So did they say they would tell you if he is released? You ought to ask them to do so. Also get some mug shots and descriptions too, just to be safe. That way you can recognize the turd if he ever shows up. In any case stay alert.

I have had a death threat from my brother-in-law. Never took it seriously though because he is the type to make empty threats. He is a wannabe biker- thinks Sonny Berger is hot sh!t and all. I would describe him to be like one of the Black Widows from the Clint Eastwood movies "Every Which Way But Loose" . He also knows I am far better armed than him and I know how to use them (he doesn't). That was several years ago, and the situation is long passed (when my father-in-law passed away).

What I am saying is that it is good to know who your adversary is. If he is some sort of white supremeist trash then you might take it a bit more seriously than I did.

Quote:
They've had him arrested since the end of or middle of April when a separate incident happened. But they never found out about the death threats until after his arrest. I guess the reason it took them so long to get a hold of me is because the MPs only had an out of date cell number. That's about all I know about the whole thing. Craziest part, I've never even seen the guy at all.
What was he being held for?

Quote:
That's insane. I've never had anyone stalk me at all before, but I've almost been "mugged" once on my way to cadets a few years back. Not so surprisingly, both me and my dad have been messed with because of our skin tone living in this ton. I figured people would of grown up by now, but I guess I was wrong.
That us really troubling in this day and age. I wish those ignorant bastards would get over the skin color thing.

I would be willing to guess that you and your dad are a bit of a rare sight that far north though. I'm sure you have seen the "Jamaican Bobsled Team" movie? That scene where they get out of the airport in Canada is priceless!

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Last edited by Vikingdad; 03-16-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Old 03-15-2013, 03:34 AM   #1848
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3279 Times on 1819 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

So did they say they would tell you if he is released? You ought to ask them to do so. Also get some mug shots and descriptions too, just to be safe. That way you can recognize the turd if he ever shows up. In any case stay alert.

I have had a death threat from my brother-in-law. Never took it seriously though because he is the type to make empty threats. He is a wannabe biker- thinks Sonny Berger is hot sh!t and all. I would describe him to be like one of the Black Widows from the Cling Eastwood movies "Every Which Way But Loose" . He also knows I am far better armed than him and I know how to use them (he doesn't). That was several years ago, and the situation is long passed (when my father-in-law passed away).

What I am saying is that it is good to know who your adversary is. If he is some sort of white supremeist trash then you might take it a bit more seriously than I did.

What was he being held for?

That us really troubling in this day and age. I wish those ignorant bastards would get over the skin color thing.

I would be willing to guess that you and your dad are a bit of a rare sight that far north though. I'm sure you have seen the "Jamaican Bobsled Team" movie? That scene where they get out of the airport in Canada is priceless!
Cool Runnings....

Kaido, take care. I think Viking gave you some great advice. I'll kick his ass for you if you want.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:18 AM   #1849

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody63m
I've been shot in the stomach by a 40 s&w hydroshok and it hurt like hell
Ya, I bet that did. Who the hell shot you?

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #1850

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

How about a random thought about someone else?

Cinder butt dialed me in her way home from work. She only sings in her truck because she thinks she's bad at it.

My professional, and honestly unbiased opinion? In a word, Heavenly. Absolutely beautiful. I told her she should go public.

There's something to mull over. A Peterbuilt mechanic, likes guns, and the voice of an angel.