random fact about yourself - Page 18
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #171
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

When I pray it's to the creators of COD. Jk jk. Real fact: I've never traveled outside the bordering states of ky where I live.

Old 10-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #172

Liked 761 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 274

I can't stand winter ... well the cold part.

My hs guidance counsellor was right.

I miss flying in Hueys every day.

Playing daddy daycare is great ... but is driving me completely insane after 2 years.

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 10-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #173
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8949 Times on 5351 Posts
Likes Given: 11964

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBaller71 View Post
Playing daddy daycare is great ... but is driving me completely insane after 2 years.
No kidding. I was a stay at home Mom for many years. It is much easier to go to work everyday than to stay home with the kids. But it's what I thought was right and I wanted to do the best for my children.
levelcross Likes This 
Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #174

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Fangs? -confused-

I inherited large big toes. They really have a mind of their own sometimes. That's how I know my kid is mine, she has them too.
They are long and unusually pointed.

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

No kidding. I was a stay at home Mom for many years. It is much easier to go to work everyday than to stay home with the kids. But it's what I thought was right and I wanted to do the best for my children.
Same here. We THOUGHT it was our best route with our third. I could stay home to enrich our kids lives, save on daycare, AND make a decent income. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Not only does mom now resent that I'm here and she's not, she is not amused by the downward spiral our financial situation fell into.

Back on topic b4 I need some cheese with my whine.

I can draw anything but can't paint worth a chit.

I LOVE vintage cigars ... especially habanas!

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 10-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #176

How much would it cost me to have you draw a character for me?

Cohiba esplendidos are really good too.

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale
How much would it cost me to have you draw a character for me?

Cohiba esplendidos are really good too.
Sent me a PM. Depends on what kind of "character" you need. Comic style?

Cohibas are all pretty dam tasty but soooo expensive compared to others that are as good if not better. Give me an '02 Punch Ninfa or '97 Partagas Lusitania!

dhcustomwork.com
/ dhcustomwork@gmail.com

Old 10-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #178

How about I send you a link to where some of my writing is? You can read the descriptions. It would be better I think than simply telling you what I want. But in the interim I guess I would say realistic.

I am hardly a cigar connoisseur. I might smoke three or four a year when my brother comes to visit.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #179

Liked 31 Times on 19 Posts

I've broken my right arm, 3 fingers, 1 toe. Messed up a disc in my back, chipped a tooth, and dislocated my left shoulder. Had my left eye dislocated to but it poped back into place before I got to the hospital. And got a conclusion after putting my head through the back glass of a truck. I have a heart condition that makes my heart go into Aphib randomly. Been cardio converted 3 times.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #180

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3489 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetango View Post
First bullet hit me in the hand then the second bullet hit at an angle and went through the helmet, helmet liner and took a small chunk out of my skull.
After that everyone wanted to be close to me because they said I was the luckiest mofo on earth.
Guess there was some truth to that as I was wounded again by an RPG7 later on in my tour and still made it home.

Sent you a pm
Got your PM - 3Tango is LEGIT! *much respect and thank you for your service* Definitely a member of the Graveling club. There are a few of us running around here.

Anytime you see mention of the Gravelings it's a silly little tie in to a TV series that didn't last too long called Dead Like Me.
levelcross Likes This