random fact about yourself - Page 178
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #1771
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,179
Liked 3462 Times on 1935 Posts
Likes Given: 19300

Default

Consatwoshun..? Auh , Konstatuushen..? Mmmm..? PHKongstatooshan......? Hmmm..?


That must a been before OBAMINATION...?
__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #1772
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Blueguns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Posts: 2,001
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
Consatwoshun..? Auh , Konstatuushen..? Mmmm..? PHKongstatooshan......? Hmmm..?

That must a been before OBAMINATION...?
First thing you've said that made sense!
__________________

-Matt

Blueguns is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #1773
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Random fact about me: I own a music studio, I've written over 450 songs since the early 90's and recorded seven CD's worth of the material as well as recording the music of a lot of other players and songwriters. Almost all of the instruments were played by a friend and I, although we did bring in some of our player/friends for some of the stuff. Right now it's on hold coz after 20 years, I got burnt out on it. I do video production too. So now you know a little more about me.....

__________________
rocshaman is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #1774
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,179
Liked 3462 Times on 1935 Posts
Likes Given: 19300

Default

Oh my goodness.............
__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #1775
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
buckhuntr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sapulpa,Oklahoma
Posts: 2,162
Liked 834 Times on 513 Posts
Likes Given: 1822

Default

Random fact: I met my wife online and proposed the first time we met in person (a month later). Married 3 months after that, and this past November was 11 years. She is definitely a keeper!

__________________

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

buckhuntr is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #1776
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 955
Liked 137 Times on 119 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr
Random fact: I met my wife online and proposed the first time we met in person (a month later). Married 3 months after that, and this past November was 11 years. She is definitely a keeper!
Wow that is wild man it's been 1 year since I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years her heart just wasent in it any more but it seems when I go out its harder for me now to flirt and be that guy maybe ill try the online thing
__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"


Last edited by gearhead396; 03-04-2013 at 06:18 PM.
gearhead396 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #1777
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

I totally recommend meeting people online. Guess how I met my girlfriend?

__________________
trip286 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #1778
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,179
Liked 3462 Times on 1935 Posts
Likes Given: 19300

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396 View Post
Wow that is wild man it's been 1 year since I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years her heart just wasent in it any more but it seems when I go out its harder for me now to flirt and be that guy maybe ill try the online thing

Take me , I'm yourn , you Savvy Dawg..!
__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #1779
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,179
Liked 3462 Times on 1935 Posts
Likes Given: 19300

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
First thing you've said that made sense!
Sense you say's , I just happen to have change for a dollar..!
__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #1780
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,632
Liked 3761 Times on 2087 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I totally recommend meeting people online. Guess how I met my girlfriend?
Yeah but she's crazy so you have to be careful
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is online now  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Obamacare Fact Sheet PrimePorkchop Politics, Religion and Controversy 29 07-06-2012 12:48 AM
fact or........... Marlinman The Club House 66 06-19-2012 08:25 PM
$600 AR - Fact or Fiction Jpyle AR-15 Discussion 35 01-28-2012 12:36 AM
Fact or Fiction? Bronze_Cased AR-15 Discussion 2 07-03-2007 05:09 PM