Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 03:16 AM   #1661
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 71 Times on 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
In all seriousness though...

Punch a refrigerator hard enough to drive it into the wall, bust the sheetrock, and shatter your hand. That'll cure that punching thing real quick.

Insist your parents let you pay the medical bill yourself too.

It's what grown ups do when they don't control themselves. Ask me, I know. I know very well.
No no not like that. I only punch things if I'm REALLY mad( i know this sounds stupid). Like if I just did horrible on a test. But I'm not stupid enough to punch a fridge ( I hope....) although I have punched a steel beam( mostly to impress my friends like an idiot :-) you have to do it right though or else you'll kill your hand. And of course my friends are like "Wow". Random fact: Chinese special forces soldiers have to punch a tree 1,000 times in a 1 night time frame. This is done to make their hands swell and eventually turn them into pneumatic punching machines. Sounds brutal. Not sure if it's true, but knowing the chinese it probably is...........Also CHUCK NORISSSSSSSS

forumrunner_20130225_221532.jpg

Old 02-26-2013, 03:18 AM   #1662
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Here is a good one since we are talking about the ER, I cut my thumb really bad a couple months ago and almost hit the tendon, worst part had to have been waiting in the ER.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 02-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #1663

When I had pneumonia one time we were waiting in the ER and a guy came in with a huge ball of gauze around his hand. My dad asked what happened and the guy said that he was drilling a screw into a board and was hold the other side to keep it steady. Without thinking he drilled straight through his hand. Talk about screwed HAHA!

Old 02-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #1664

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesertFox
When I had pneumonia one time we were waiting in the ER and a guy came in with a huge ball of gauze around his hand. My dad asked what happened and the guy said that he was drilling a screw into a board and was hold the other side to keep it steady. Without thinking he drilled straight through his hand. Talk about screwed HAHA!
HA, that must have really hurt.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 02-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #1665

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesertFox
A fella I worked with did that one day. 60 years old and mean as hell. Ran a 3 inch screw through his palm. Hollered real loud, freed his hand, put some electric tape on it and went back to work.

I cut the bendy skin off one of his knuckles one day. Same thing. Not a sound, taped it up and back to work.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:29 AM   #1666

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA
Here is a good one since we are talking about the ER, I cut my thumb really bad a couple months ago and almost hit the tendon, worst part had to have been waiting in the ER.
I have a picture of the cut a few days after it happened, debating whether or not to post it, it's kind of gruesome.

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 02-26-2013, 03:32 AM   #1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post

I have a picture of the cut a few days after it happened, debating whether or not to post it, it's kind of gruesome.
1 to 10 how bad

Old 02-26-2013, 03:40 AM   #1668
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7727 Times on 4460 Posts
Likes Given: 9960

Back around 1990 or so I filleted the back of my hand with a machete. Went down to the ER and when the triage nurse asked what happened I said: "My wife tried to cut off my penis with a machete."

Waited a couple of seconds and then said "Fortunately I was masturbating at the time."

This was not too long after the Lorena Bobbitt thing had happened.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #1669
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19816 Times on 11250 Posts
Likes Given: 49935

i can't tell you how many times i have used duct tape or electrical tape to bandage myself at work over the years.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #1670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Back around 1990 or so I filleted the back of my hand with a machete. Went down to the ER and when the triage nurse asked what happened I said: "My wife tried to cut off my penis with a machete."

Waited a couple of seconds and then said "Fortunately I was masturbating at the time."

This was not too long after the Lorena Bobbitt thing had happened.
HAHAHAHAHA thats great :-D