random fact about yourself - Page 139
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

random fact about yourself


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #1381
The Balota's
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Glenpool, Oklahoma
Posts: 27,321
Liked 10316 Times on 6164 Posts
Likes Given: 14999

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoppingpower View Post
I think trolling is fun sometimes
Yeah, well the Mods, Admin and other members don't so don't do it.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus

Last edited by winds-of-change; 01-20-2013 at 08:04 PM.
winds-of-change is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #1382
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yeah, well the Mods, Admin and other members don't so don't do it.
But ya'll get the big bucks for stompin on them trolls
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #1383
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22397 Times on 12494 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
But ya'll get the big bucks for stompin on them trolls
they get bounties on them!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #1384
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
stoppingpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 379
Liked 44 Times on 27 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Yeah, well the Mods, Admin and other members don't so don't do it.
I have to much in common with people on here. I like to troll the libtards on facebook
stoppingpower is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #1385
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22397 Times on 12494 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoppingpower View Post
I have to much in common with people on here. I like to troll the libtards on facebook
trolling on other peoples boards isn't very respectful.
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #1386
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

trolling on other peoples boards isn't very respectful.
No its not.....as we both know though it is pretty darn fun
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #1387
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,301
Liked 6275 Times on 3289 Posts
Likes Given: 28633

Default

Well , lets see ! I'm handsome , chiseled , charming , intelligent , well manor-ed ,
sexy , working on my "mastery of the Katana" (some 41 years now) , more than reasonably educated , can shoot a fly fart at 300 yards , hard working , loyal , trust worthy , master craftsman , adrenaline junkie , husband and father , Kool , open minded , like sheep > (TO EAT) , love music , where i live and mostly but not least , HUMBLE..!

Last edited by dango; 01-21-2013 at 02:21 AM.
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #1388
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Threetango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Carolina, a gun friendly state.
Posts: 3,919
Liked 7428 Times on 2656 Posts
Likes Given: 2043

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yeah, well the Mods, Admin and other members don't so don't do it.
I'm sending this to you, just spray a little on that troll.

random fact about yourself - The Club House
__________________
11B5PF7M Ret.

Position Determines Perspective
Threetango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #1389
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 13,867
Liked 10744 Times on 5735 Posts
Likes Given: 10499

Default

I would be perfect if not for my excessive humility!
__________________
History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.
Douglas MacArthur



If you think a strong military is expensive, think about what a weak one would cost
locutus is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #1390
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 8,371
Liked 5789 Times on 3167 Posts
Likes Given: 220

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Well , lets see ! I'm handsome , chiseled , charming , intelligent , well manor-ed ,
sexy , working on my "mastery of the Katana" (some 41 years now) , more than reasonably educated , can shoot a fly fart at 300 yards , hard working , loyal , trust worthy , master craftsman , adrenaline junkie , husband and father , Kool , open minded , like sheep , (TO EAT) , love music , where i live and mostly but not least , HUMBLE..!
Careful what you say about liking animals around here it could be misconstrued...
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/8th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-7-8-9-2016-a-118694/#post1778284
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Obamacare Fact Sheet PrimePorkchop Politics, Religion and Controversy 29 07-05-2012 11:48 PM
fact or........... Marlinman The Club House 66 06-19-2012 07:25 PM
$600 AR - Fact or Fiction Jpyle AR-15 Discussion 35 01-27-2012 11:36 PM
Fact or Fiction? Bronze_Cased AR-15 Discussion 2 07-03-2007 04:09 PM