random fact about yourself - Page 120
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #1191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 40 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

No a fight is the last one living. Usually I will fight someone by hand if its 1-1. If a weapon is brought in of any sort or its more than one its no doubts ill drop you quick w a gun or knife. You make me truelly mad and ill stomp you into a cripple for life.....if I don't kill you. Hence why I prefer to fight w a gun or knife.
I coulnt tell u how i fight against others with weapons ive only had one pulled on me but he didnt have the balls to use it

Old 12-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #1192

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88 View Post

I coulnt tell u how i fight against others with weapons ive only had one pulled on me but he didnt have the balls to use it
First time I had a gun pulled on me my step dad stuck a 357 in my face when I was 13. I just stared him in the eyes and told him pull the trigger. If you can't your just a pu$$* wo cojones. He didn't pull the trigger. Instead he just started beattin the snot out of me. I don't really know what fear is and guess I never have.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #1193

Quote:

First time I had a gun pulled on me my step dad stuck a 357 in my face when I was 13. I just stared him in the eyes and told him pull the trigger. If you can't your just a pu$$* wo cojones. He didn't pull the trigger. Instead he just started beattin the snot out of me. I don't really know what fear is and guess I never have.
Man im sorry to hear that that had to be hell growing up

Old 12-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #1194
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8503 Times on 5083 Posts
Likes Given: 11122

Quote:
My great grandpa told all of us boys-you aren't a fighter until you have had your ass handed to you, came back and took it back, and realize YOU aren't the baddest cuz SOMEONE will always be able to whop you good. Iv had my butt handed to me. I came back....twice on one occassion. The last time I came back w an axe handle then again he was 2.5' taller and 120# heavier than me too iv always been tall and lanky built but I learned "fighting" from a green beret.
So that opponent was 8'5" tall? You said you were 6' tall.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:04 AM   #1195

Quote:

Man im sorry to hear that that had to be hell growing up
Don't be. It made me the man I am now and I hate bullies w a passion. Ya it was hell
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 12-24-2012, 06:05 AM   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

So that opponent was 8'5" tall? You said you were 6' tall.
I was 4' 5" tall then

Old 12-24-2012, 06:15 AM   #1197

Quote:

Don't be. It made me the man I am now and I hate bullies w a passion. Ya it was hell
Cant stand bullies i wish i could go to colleges and take up for all the ppl getting bullied... when i was a little kid i used to get my face smashed into the concrete gym floor from behind after he full sprinted all the way acrossed the gym so i never saw it coming. One day i decided fear is for pussies and i stood up to him and tries to beat his ass but evidently he got so scared cause he appologized and ran. He never gave me any Sh1$ again. Ever since that day ive never been scared of anyone big or small like i said it takes a man to get his ass wooped. Anyways man it was nice meeting u ill see u around so to speak lol im gonna hit the hay ...take it easy

Old 12-24-2012, 06:18 AM   #1198

Quote:

Cant stand bullies i wish i could go to colleges and take up for all the ppl getting bullied... when i was a little kid i used to get my face smashed into the concrete gym floor from behind after he full sprinted all the way acrossed the gym so i never saw it coming. One day i decided fear is for pussies and i stood up to him and tries to beat his ass but evidently he got so scared cause he appologized and ran. He never gave me any Sh1$ again. Ever since that day ive never been scared of anyone big or small like i said it takes a man to get his ass wooped. Anyways man it was nice meeting u ill see u around so to speak lol im gonna hit the hay ...take it easy
Buenos noches amigo. Ya I'm gonna crash real shortly myself

Old 12-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #1199

Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Mind your step....
Don't worry about me, I'm covered.

forumrunner_20121224_082807.jpg

Old 12-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #1200

Liked 260 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 367

Quote:
No a fight is the last one living. Usually I will fight someone by hand if its 1-1. If a weapon is brought in of any sort or its more than one its no doubts ill drop you quick w a gun or knife. You make me truelly mad and ill stomp you into a cripple for life.....if I don't kill you. Hence why I prefer to fight w a gun or knife.
I'll leave the scene if I can. I dont care if I look like a bitch . I don't like hurting people. So I'll just flee xD That being said if it's on it's on and I don't care if theres more that one or a weapon brought into the brawl . Ill eat that **** .... only time the burner comes out is if im in danger of dying. But if its a superficial stab wound and I can still move then im going to attempt to take the knife and force it down somebodies throat. for real. actually try to make them eat it if I can get it .