random fact about yourself - Page 116
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > random fact about yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #1151
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2569 Times on 1670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

You owe it to yourself to try Carolyns Irish cream. Cheaper & better. One if the few times it works that way. Add a shot of straight bourbon and you have a "killer coffee ". whipped cream on top for the ladies.
"You assume too much" -padme

I've had carolyn's, cheaper, but the better part isn't consistent. I've had more than one bottle that tasted like there was rubbing alcohol in it. This was ten years or so ago. I still prefer Bailey's.

Shot of straight bourbon with it though, I haven't done. Sounds good. Tomorrow is as good as any to try it.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 12-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #1152

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88 View Post

Just like they say... gym muscles and cage muscles arent the same... i know a guy he cage fights and weighs usually around 120 or so and i wouldnt wanna stand toe to toe with him and im 6'5" 205 and pretty strong. He knocked a guy out in one punch at a party that was about 6'2" close to 300 lbs just defending hiself cause the big guy didnt like him and wantes to fight...so the moral of the story ladies and gentleman is your wieght size and gym muscles have nothing to do with fighting unless your gonna sit on your opponent
I didn't say I can't fight. My idea of "fightin" is leaving you laying in a broken heap. Kukai is my specialty.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:49 AM   #1153
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3711 Times on 2057 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Quote:

Just like they say... gym muscles and cage muscles arent the same... i know a guy he cage fights and weighs usually around 120 or so and i wouldnt wanna stand toe to toe with him and im 6'5" 205 and pretty strong. He knocked a guy out in one punch at a party that was about 6'2" close to 300 lbs just defending hiself cause the big guy didnt like him and wantes to fight...so the moral of the story ladies and gentleman is your wieght size and gym muscles have nothing to do with fighting unless your gonna sit on your opponent
Size and strength matter. I can throw a punch pretty well, but I can't win a fight with someone twice my size, I've tried...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:51 AM   #1154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

Size and strength matter. I can throw a punch pretty well, but I came win a fight with someone twice my size, I've tried...
Learn Kukai then patrick swayze said it all in road house-take the biggest mo fo amd crush his knee and he'll drop like a rock. If you can dislocate/break the hip and its all over w one well placed kick

Old 12-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #1155

Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

I didn't say I can't fight. My idea of "fightin" is leaving you laying in a broken heap. Kukai is my specialty.
I wasnt saying u cant man i didnt mean anything like that i was just informing guys that r muscle heads and think they can kick anyones a$$ just cause they lift weights which is entirely not true dont get me wrong im not trying to step on anyones toes. I agree with u the fights not over till its over leave layin there to ask questions when they wake up

Old 12-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #1156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

Size and strength matter. I can throw a punch pretty well, but I can't win a fight with someone twice my size, I've tried...
It all matters in how and if u r trained to fight and train everyday but yet everyone is different bro

Old 12-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #1157

Quote:

Learn Kukai then patrick swayze said it all in road house-take the biggest mo fo amd crush his knee and he'll drop like a rock. If you can dislocate/break the hip and its all over w one well placed kick
Yes sir thats also true with one well placed punch

Old 12-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #1158

Quote:

I wasnt saying u cant man i didnt mean anything like that i was just informing guys that r muscle heads and think they can kick anyones a$$ just cause they lift weights which is entirely not true dont get me wrong im not trying to step on anyones toes. I agree with u the fights not over till its over leave layin there to ask questions when they wake up
My great grandpa told all of us boys-you aren't a fighter until you have had your ass handed to you, came back and took it back, and realize YOU aren't the baddest cuz SOMEONE will always be able to whop you good. Iv had my butt handed to me. I came back....twice on one occassion. The last time I came back w an axe handle then again he was 2.5' taller and 120# heavier than me too iv always been tall and lanky built but I learned "fighting" from a green beret.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:59 AM   #1159

Quote:

It all matters in how and if u r trained to fight and train everyday but yet everyone is different bro
1) its not bro but miss
2) its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog
3) you are very right on the training part

Old 12-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #1160

Quote:

My great grandpa told all of us boys-you aren't a fighter until you have had your ass handed to you, came back and took it back, and realize YOU aren't the baddest cuz SOMEONE will always be able to whop you good. Iv had my butt handed to me. I came back....twice on one occassion. The last time I came back w an axe handle then again he was 2.5' taller and 120# heavier than me too iv always been tall and lanky built but I learned "fighting" from a green beret.
Sir i cant agree with u more ive always said it takes a bigger man to get his ass wooped than it takes to woop one the thing is to have the balls to do it and be a man and take it. Theyll always say atleast u tried