Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Rally @ the Capitol!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/rally-capitol-81848/)

JoshH 01-19-2013 04:08 PM

Rally @ the Capitol!!

Don't forget today is the day!! Go to your Capitol at noon, bring your signs and dress to impress! If three people show up in Camo or tactical gear guess who they are gonna put on the news.... Don't give them ammo to make us look bad..

Mosin 01-19-2013 04:21 PM

An those that can't make it use the day to write your letters!!!!

Rick1967 01-19-2013 04:29 PM

We are having a rally in front of the county court house. I am going! Still trying to decide what to carry. They are encouraging open carry in a respectful way. I have a beautiful Stainless Vaquero in a leather western rig. I wonder how that would look with a suit and tie. But then again I have several guns with 14 or 15 round mags. That is what they are trying to ban. Decisions, decisions...

fmj 01-19-2013 09:53 PM

Our rally went swimingly...then had some jack@$$ shoot himself out side the big gun show up the street while trying to reload his carry weapon.

Guess whats gonna lead on the news?

HOSSFLY 01-19-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmj (Post 1101120)
Our rally went swimingly...then had some jack@$$ shoot himself out side the big gun show up the street while trying to reload his carry weapon.

Guess whats gonna lead on the news?

That'll sure help :(

mountainman13 01-20-2013 12:00 AM

I'm rather disappointed and pissed off at the losers, yeah you heard me right, losers in the anti-gun, pro-gay,support the illegals, state of massachusetts. I heard approximately 1000 people showed up at the rally. F@&$ you guys,take what you have coming,I'm out.

HOSSFLY 01-20-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13 (Post 1101267)
I'm rather disappointed and pissed off at the losers, yeah you heard me right, losers in the anti-gun, pro-gay,support the illegals, state of massachusetts. I heard approximately 1000 people showed up at the rally. F@&$ you guys,take what you have coming,I'm out.

Outta what? massachusetts :confused:

mountainman13 01-20-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1101284)

Outta what? massachusetts :confused:

Yes. When the pending legislation. "rent two guns in a month and go to prison for 2 1/2 years" legislation passes I'm loading the car and heading to north Carolina with my intelligent family members. I'm not gonna take that kinda crap from a "I need a new car and $10k curtains,can't show up on time to see our soldiers off" governor.

Mosin 01-20-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13

Yes. When the pending legislation. "rent two guns in a month and go to prison for 2 1/2 years" legislation passes I'm loading the car and heading to north Carolina with my intelligent family members. I'm not gonna take that kinda crap from a "I need a new car and $10k curtains,can't show up on time to see our soldiers off" governor.

Living in Maine now, Mass sucks!!!!!!!!

Seriously. All the mass people come up to Maine and tell us how to live.

I hate massachucettes

mountainman13 01-20-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin (Post 1101341)

Living in Maine now, Mass sucks!!!!!!!!

Seriously. All the mass people come up to Maine and tell us how to live.

I hate massachucettes

It's easy to tell someone how to live when you don't even have the right to purchase a gun in their state. Lol.