Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Raise your hand....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Raise your hand....

If you work with someone that is dumb as dirt. You wanna just punch straight in the face. +2 if it's your boss like mine. I often wonder how he remembers to tie his shoes.

(this is the off topic section so I should be safe from flaming)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #2

Liked 370 Times on 263 Posts
Likes Given: 48

I know exactly what you mean

Thomas

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT

Old 03-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #3

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

I don't have anuff hands to raise!!!!!.......

Old 03-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #4

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Been there, done that. One time the A-hole boss was sleeping with one of the women in the office and she was getting whatever she asked for despite doing the least and poorest work. He seemed to think she was performing just fine.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #5

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
Been there, done that. One time the A-hole boss was sleeping with one of the women in the office and she was getting whatever she asked for despite doing the least and poorest work. He seemed to think she was performing just fine.
That's cause she was blowing the competition away!

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #6

My A hole is ALSO the owner....BOOOOOOO. The guy that signs my check is a d bag!

Old 03-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Having worked in many industries over many years for many companies, it has never been the case where there isn't a U.S. Grade-A brain-donor friggin' screw-up moron I had to deal with.

That's a long way of saying "yes, I work with idiots".

Old 03-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

In my experience I found that no matter where your vocation takes you, you will find -punctually, I might add-- the very same idiots you found on your last job.
It is a given: 'excrement attracts flies and jobs those special idiots.' My method of dealing with them goes back to my childhood days of swimming in the East River in Manhattan.
I swam between the flushed excrements of the city, used condoms, sanitation garbage, water rats, and black eels. On the job I do the same thing I swim between the a$$ kissers,
the hopeless idiots, the malfunctionaries, and the corporate dummies. And I take none of that back home with me.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha
In my experience I found that no matter where your vocation takes you, you will find -punctually, I might add-- the very same idiots you found on your last job.
It is a given: 'excrement attracts flies and jobs those special idiots.' My method of dealing with them goes back to my childhood days of swimming in the East River in Manhattan.
I swam between the flushed excrements of the city, used condoms, sanitation garbage, water rats, and black eels. On the job I do the same thing I swim between the a$$ kissers,
the hopeless idiots, the malfunctionaries, and the corporate dummies. And I take none of that back home with me.
I hear you loud and clear. I never take this stuff home with me. All hung up at the door when I leave. It just amazes me how someone can walk this earth so long and still be so clueless. Crazy.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #10

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 9

When I used to work at best buy a while ago, we had some of the stupidest employees and our clientele was anything but above average. I'm the type of person that has a hard time being around stupid people, they bother me to the point that I'll walk away/out, amongst other things. Probably why I'm not allowed to work anymore, per the VA.