Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Raise your hand.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/raise-your-hand-59576/)

scott_gen 03-06-2012 03:35 PM

Raise your hand....

If you work with someone that is dumb as dirt. You wanna just punch straight in the face. +2 if it's your boss like mine. I often wonder how he remembers to tie his shoes.

(this is the off topic section so I should be safe from flaming)

tomgodd 03-06-2012 03:40 PM

I know exactly what you mean

Thomas

LONGHAIR 03-06-2012 04:52 PM

I don't have anuff hands to raise!!!!!.......

BlueTurf 03-06-2012 04:52 PM

Been there, done that. One time the A-hole boss was sleeping with one of the women in the office and she was getting whatever she asked for despite doing the least and poorest work. He seemed to think she was performing just fine.

silverado113 03-06-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueTurf (Post 730848)
Been there, done that. One time the A-hole boss was sleeping with one of the women in the office and she was getting whatever she asked for despite doing the least and poorest work. He seemed to think she was performing just fine.

That's cause she was blowing the competition away!

scott_gen 03-06-2012 04:55 PM

My A hole is ALSO the owner....BOOOOOOO. The guy that signs my check is a d bag!

bkt 03-06-2012 05:06 PM

Having worked in many industries over many years for many companies, it has never been the case where there isn't a U.S. Grade-A brain-donor friggin' screw-up moron I had to deal with.

That's a long way of saying "yes, I work with idiots".

PanBaccha 03-06-2012 05:19 PM

In my experience I found that no matter where your vocation takes you, you will find -punctually, I might add-- the very same idiots you found on your last job.
It is a given: 'excrement attracts flies and jobs those special idiots.' My method of dealing with them goes back to my childhood days of swimming in the East River in Manhattan.
I swam between the flushed excrements of the city, used condoms, sanitation garbage, water rats, and black eels. On the job I do the same thing I swim between the a$$ kissers,
the hopeless idiots, the malfunctionaries, and the corporate dummies. And I take none of that back home with me.

scott_gen 03-06-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha
In my experience I found that no matter where your vocation takes you, you will find -punctually, I might add-- the very same idiots you found on your last job.
It is a given: 'excrement attracts flies and jobs those special idiots.' My method of dealing with them goes back to my childhood days of swimming in the East River in Manhattan.
I swam between the flushed excrements of the city, used condoms, sanitation garbage, water rats, and black eels. On the job I do the same thing I swim between the a$$ kissers,
the hopeless idiots, the malfunctionaries, and the corporate dummies. And I take none of that back home with me.

I hear you loud and clear. I never take this stuff home with me. All hung up at the door when I leave. It just amazes me how someone can walk this earth so long and still be so clueless. Crazy.

XxChino13xX 03-06-2012 06:07 PM

When I used to work at best buy a while ago, we had some of the stupidest employees and our clientele was anything but above average. I'm the type of person that has a hard time being around stupid people, they bother me to the point that I'll walk away/out, amongst other things. Probably why I'm not allowed to work anymore, per the VA.