Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Quit ******* with Vets, already (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/quit-vets-already-12794/)

Benning Boy 04-11-2009 07:42 PM

Quit ******* with Vets, already

Now, in addition to killing dogs and stripping war trophys, this s**t.

Iraq war vet Kevin Parnell, a guy who lost both legs in combat, had a kayak he had spent months outfitting to accommodate his injuries stolen.

I know squat about kayaking, but I know this couldn't have been cheap for this guy.

I know this, dog food factories have meat grinders you can fit a horse in.

Some civilian pukes make me sick.

Dillinger 04-11-2009 07:45 PM

I am just saying - if some names surface as to who the scumbags are that stole this hero's kayak, I know a few guys that dig holes for a living.

I hope they get the Busey treatment when they get caught....

JD

bobbyb13 04-11-2009 09:10 PM

Amen, and Amen

I am not for vigilantism, BUT, In a lot of cases where some people simply need killing. Nah, just made to wish they could die, and consider the error of their A$$hole ways. I am just a little insane when it comes to messing with young'uns, and killing Dogs. Shoot or hurt my Grandkids, or Jack, I will find a way.

dunerunner 04-11-2009 09:36 PM

This is only the beginning of a trend I expected to appear a long time ago. With the economy worsening and unemployment at record highs, some people will resort to crime to keep food on the table and a roof over their families head.

Stay alert out there! Those in remote areas are just as vulnerable as the city dwellers.

Back on topic, these twits who stole the kayak need to be given a healthy dose of attitude adjustment.

skullcrusher 04-11-2009 10:13 PM

This stuff makes me want to rehash the 'gang thread'.

"Regulators!"

Dillinger 04-11-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 93545)

"Regulators!"

"Mount Up!" - Now we just need some intel....

JD

Benning Boy 04-12-2009 12:38 AM

What do you even do with a kayak modified for a guy with no legs?

"I don't hate the people who took it, but it's a pretty low, pretty skeezy thing to do."

Don't worry, soldier. I'm hatin them for you.:mad:

CA357 04-12-2009 12:42 AM

Rope, tree, thief. Some assembly required.

c3shooter 04-12-2009 02:59 PM

Had an old friend- one of the MOST Hoo-ahh type folks I have known. Had been thru most of the uber-combat schools the US Army offered, 4 combat tours- then lost both legs.

Was living in CA, had a problem with a local gang that decided to "lean on" him. Bad move. Word was he wheeled into their clubhouse in a wheelchair, expressed his displeasure Rambo style, and left.

His injuries finally did catch up to him, and he passed away. The gang that he had problems with never bothered him again. Understand they DO visit the cemetery now and again to make sure he is STILL dead.

cpttango30 04-12-2009 03:49 PM

Like hank Jr. Once said.

"I'd like to spit some beachnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my ole 45"

Or We could handle it like Charlie Daniels would.

You just take those rascals out in the swamp
Put them on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
And let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest