Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Quick Apology

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default Quick Apology

I realize that there have been a few times where I've come off as a little bit of an a** on this forum. I'd like to apologize to any members that I may have offended at any point. Sometimes I'm not the best with tact, and if I face increased stress at any point, it may have boiled over onto the forum.

So if I have given any of you guys any grief (Ineffable, Matt g, RL357, and others) I sincerely apologize and I will make a better effort to use more tact in my future posts.

Last edited by SGT-MILLER; 04-23-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

stop your madness my brother! I would bet you a JD doughnut that none of those guys (us on this forum) have been truly offended. Most of the ones that are offended leave in short order anyway. Its a great forum to vent or gripe about things and argue. My 2c.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

No harm, no foul. I'm not one to take the internet, or friendly debates personally.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If someone is so thin skinned as to get upset about internet arguments, they deserve to be upset. For myself, I have never been hurt or offended by your language, tone, or politics. No apology required or asked for. Can you imagine if I had to apologize for every person I upset??? Yikes.

This is America. Eff anyone who can't take a little opposition.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #5

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
I realize that there have been a few times where I've come off as a little bit of an a** on this forum. I'd like to apologize to any members that I may have offended at any point. Sometimes I'm not the best with tact, and if I face increased stress at any point, it may have boiled over onto the forum.

So if I have given any of you guys any grief (Ineffable, Matt g, RL357, and others) I sincerely apologize and I will make a better effort to use more tact in my future posts.
SGT, you need a hug?

116056309v15_350x350_front.jpg

Lighten up bro! It's all good!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

I don't think I would worry about what everyone else thinks of you, I haven't been around here long but you seem to bring a great deal of knowledge to this forum and its members like you that make it a great resource and place to hang out!! So who gives a sh-t if you ruffle some feathers now and again if they don't like it tell em to kiss yer

Old 04-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #7

By the looks of it some really don't care what others think of them. Granted I have only been here a few days.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

- Unknown

Old 04-24-2009, 01:57 AM   #8

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Sh!t Miller!! I always miss the good stuff here, when the hell did this happen?

Be assured, as many of your brothers here have said; no offense taken!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-24-2009, 02:22 AM   #9

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post

No apology necessary bro! I offend plenty of a$$holes myself! All kidding aside, sometimes the discussion of religion and politics arises -two topics I am very opinionated on due to my conservative nature. I can respect opinions, but if someone's intent is simply to "stir the pot", I will respond with equal or greater force. I feel I have earned that right along with many other veterans, and I feel strongly that we need to fight adversity (on both sides, but mainly the left), with every ounce of strength we have, or we will lose the battle, and the country.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 04-24-2009 at 02:25 AM.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:33 AM   #10

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Sgt. Miller, I feel you're one of the "REAL" supporting members here. Anyone can pay $12 bucks, you add knowlage and morality to the discustions here!

I've never seen you make a personal attack on here, and everything short of a personal attack is an expression of speach.

Type on Brother!

You have nothing to apologize for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000