Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Quick Apology (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/quick-apology-13189/)

SGT-MILLER 04-23-2009 10:41 PM

Quick Apology

I realize that there have been a few times where I've come off as a little bit of an a** on this forum. I'd like to apologize to any members that I may have offended at any point. Sometimes I'm not the best with tact, and if I face increased stress at any point, it may have boiled over onto the forum.

So if I have given any of you guys any grief (Ineffable, Matt g, RL357, and others) I sincerely apologize and I will make a better effort to use more tact in my future posts.

hillbilly68 04-23-2009 11:05 PM

stop your madness my brother! I would bet you a JD doughnut that none of those guys (us on this forum) have been truly offended. Most of the ones that are offended leave in short order anyway. Its a great forum to vent or gripe about things and argue. My 2c.

matt g 04-23-2009 11:29 PM

No harm, no foul. I'm not one to take the internet, or friendly debates personally.

user4 04-23-2009 11:32 PM

If someone is so thin skinned as to get upset about internet arguments, they deserve to be upset. For myself, I have never been hurt or offended by your language, tone, or politics. No apology required or asked for. Can you imagine if I had to apologize for every person I upset??? Yikes.

This is America. Eff anyone who can't take a little opposition.

canebrake 04-23-2009 11:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER (Post 98371)
I realize that there have been a few times where I've come off as a little bit of an a** on this forum. I'd like to apologize to any members that I may have offended at any point. Sometimes I'm not the best with tact, and if I face increased stress at any point, it may have boiled over onto the forum.

So if I have given any of you guys any grief (Ineffable, Matt g, RL357, and others) I sincerely apologize and I will make a better effort to use more tact in my future posts.

SGT, you need a hug? http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...411/cowboy.gif

Attachment 2557

Lighten up bro! It's all good!

ktmboyz 04-23-2009 11:51 PM

I don't think I would worry about what everyone else thinks of you, I haven't been around here long but you seem to bring a great deal of knowledge to this forum and its members like you that make it a great resource and place to hang out!! So who gives a sh-t if you ruffle some feathers now and again if they don't like it tell em to kiss yer http://emoticons4u.com/obscene/eck13.gif

Rimfire McNutjob 04-24-2009 12:00 AM

By the looks of it some really don't care what others think of them. Granted I have only been here a few days.

dunerunner 04-24-2009 02:57 AM

Sh!t Miller!! I always miss the good stuff here, when the hell did this happen?

Be assured, as many of your brothers here have said; no offense taken!! :D

RL357Mag 04-24-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER (Post 98371)

No apology necessary bro! I offend plenty of a$$holes myself! :DAll kidding aside, sometimes the discussion of religion and politics arises -two topics I am very opinionated on due to my conservative nature. I can respect opinions, but if someone's intent is simply to "stir the pot", I will respond with equal or greater force. I feel I have earned that right along with many other veterans, and I feel strongly that we need to fight adversity (on both sides, but mainly the left), with every ounce of strength we have, or we will lose the battle, and the country.

Jesse17 04-24-2009 04:33 AM

Sgt. Miller, I feel you're one of the "REAL" supporting members here. Anyone can pay $12 bucks, you add knowlage and morality to the discustions here!

I've never seen you make a personal attack on here, and everything short of a personal attack is an expression of speach.

Type on Brother!

You have nothing to apologize for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!