A question on Science Diet cat/pet food - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

A question on Science Diet cat/pet food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1406 Times on 685 Posts
Likes Given: 98

I have two alley rabbits aut

Old 07-21-2012, 01:49 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1406 Times on 685 Posts
Likes Given: 98

I will try this again on this I pad! I have two alley rabbits at home that I have tried to feed food from the natural food pet stores. Have bleeping failed miserably. I have tried about five drys ad God knows how many wets to complete failure. The bleeping cats I ignore all but Fancy Free wet and Purina Natural dry. Both are pretty much junk, but I have thrown in the towel.

God bleeping luck!

Old 07-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

i'm not good with brands, and i know that you shouldn't judge a company from the country it comes from, but several pet food companies from China have gotten in trouble recently for bad food.. Not like normal, undesirable food, but BAD, critter-killin' poison. You should check the news feed for the company's recent lawsuits (if any.) My girlfriend and i had went to a local pet store a couple weeks ago and heard quite the story from the owner and his wife.. Apparently they had been (over the past year & half or two) buying food from China. Not one particular brand, but rather several varying from cheap industrial-sized bags to 'premium, grade-A' stuff that costs over $20 for a bag about as big as my girl's purse. Out of the handful of brands they had bought from China, only a couple of them didn't have horror stories that came along with them. Apparently the pet food they ship here now would be the equivelant of the nice, lead paint toys we had been getting for years and years. They are FULLY aware of the sickness and often deaths that these cause but they know that the market, AMERICA'S MARKET, is oblivious and thus, an easily-appeased cash cow. This couple that had owned this pet store had been harassed by several families and even been sued by a couple, as well as lost tens of thousands of dollars in pets over the duration of this time due to the pet food. Come to find out, one of the companies whose foods they had been using, upon contacting, not only were not surprised or argumentative of these accusations, but they had offered this couple another hundred lbs of their the same food for free, minus shipping charges.
This long story being said, i, for one, will NOT be buying pet food from China EVER. They did this to us with lead paint for years knowing they were harming and killing our children and now they are doing the same thing to our pets. China does not regulate their products to us until there is an absolute neccesity to do so.