Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Question for the Ladies ? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/question-ladies-85653/)

dango 03-03-2013 04:30 AM

Question for the Ladies ?

Well , many years ago when I had first met my wife and she said "I WILL MARRY YOU" Thwap , up side the head...! :confused: LOVE..? :confused:Eeeeeck.!

She wanted to move me in and , it was no big deal ! All I had at the time was a 66 Shovel head and back pack. No baggage , no X,s , just young and free spirited.

She had asked what I do for money? I said I wait for the phone to ring. Her.?:confused:What , drugs..? :eek: No I said , when the phone rings , and it will , you can bring me lunch and see. Well the first two days , no phone and she's lookin at me like Well..? :confused: Chill , it will , as long as there are stupid people , that phone will ring. (RING) , Bla , bla , bla...!
OK , meet me at this address.Lunch rolls around and she comes a lookin and
(HOLY-F**K), WHAT THE HELL are you doing..? :confused:

Fact is , a swing stage fell and two guys were stranded 28 floors above ground. That was my job , to save stupid people and salvage their equipment.
You know me , I'm crackin bad jokes to keep these fellows calm and trust me.
The one guy was praying and had peed himself! :D No mercy , time for a joke.

Any how , the day was good and the peeing guy was never seen again.:D

My soon to be wife just shook her head and said , (STIPULATIONS HERE..!)
I will not marry you unless you have a large (LIFE-INSURANCE-POLICY)
Well , I done it....! I traveled the country and have been vertical hundreds of times.

OK Then Ladies , What level of tolerance do you's have to deal with in your relationships..? :D

Zombiegirl 03-03-2013 04:40 AM

The only thing that's annoying that I have to tolerate is his ex who is nuts, but we agreed to never let her make us argue so we deal with her stupidity as it comes. Been to court many times and probably will go more before his little one is 18. The first two years together were very very hard (not worth explaining, just a lot of nonsense from people who are no longer in our lives).

Does tolerating video game and shopping addiction count? Haha. Just kidding.... ;)

He puts up with me too. I have quirks that he has to deal with.....

dango 03-03-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 1161288)
The only thing that's annoying that I have to tolerate is his ex who is nuts, but we agreed to never let her make us argue so we deal with her stupidity as it comes. Been to court many times and probably will go more before his little one is 18. The first two years together were very very hard (not worth explaining, just a lot of nonsense from people who are no longer in our lives).

Does tolerating video game and shopping addiction count? Haha. Just kidding.... ;)

He puts up with me too. I have quirks that he has to deal with.....

Auh Love , ain't it friggen crazy.......? :D

Zombiegirl 03-03-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango

Auh Love , ain't it friggen crazy.......? :D

If you mean it'll eventually drive you crazy.......yes. :)

dango 03-03-2013 04:50 AM

I came pre-crazy and the poor wife , driven to Xanax..! Sorry dear..! :)

readygirl 03-03-2013 07:04 AM

The toughest thing about being married to my husband , is his job. He works in medical equipment sales, and he is only home about 10 days a month. Spends alot of time in Germany, and the Philippines. The money is good, but i miss him. Hopefully he will get a stateside promotion in about 18months , and it will all pay off.

dango 03-03-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 1161399)
The toughest thing about being married to my husband , is his job. He works in medical equipment sales, and he is only home about 10 days a month. Spends alot of time in Germany, and the Philippines. The money is good, but i miss him. Hopefully he will get a stateside promotion in about 18months , and it will all pay off.

Yo girl , you hang in there , a good man or woman is really hard to find..!
As adults , we waist much of our lives living up to responsibilities and would rather be home with my woman. Just is......? :confused:

Love your TAT.........! :)

dango 03-03-2013 02:01 PM

What , we are shy..? :confused: I don't know you , I can't see you and don't know where you live..!

Come on now sweet hearts , give me something , a laugh..! :D

HOSSFLY 03-03-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1161299)
I came pre-crazy and the poor wife , driven to Xanax..! Sorry dear..! :)

Used to DATE a girl that swallowed (that too) several xanax several times a day with several beers--- Fun date while awake tho ;)

dango 03-03-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1161628)
Used to DATE a girl that swallowed (that too) several xanax several times a day with several beers--- Fun date while awake tho ;)

I personally agree and they were much more fun non-Cati tonic...! :D

(SWALLOWED)....:o:D