The Question Game
Yeah, it's another forum game to help spend time and get to know your fellow members. So what?? :cool:
Simple and easy. I type out three questions. The next person answers the 3 questions and posts 3 new questions for the next poster. Repeat.
How hard is that??
Your questions are:
If I could have a meal, anywhere in the world, what would you eat, and where?
If you could take one firearm from another member's collection, what would you choose.
What is the best time you have ever had with your clothes on?
A nice steak dinner at the (OLD) Andy's Diner of the mid 60's in Seattle!
RL's DPMS LR-308!
Watching Red Skelton perform at John Ascuaga Nugget in Sparks, Nevada!
If I could have a meal, anywhere in the New Orleans, where would you eat?
If you could have one firearm, what would you choose.
What is the best time you have ever had on your honeymoon with your clothes on?
Meal: Brennan's in New Orleans
Firearm: a Dan Wesson CBOB from whoever has one here. (I really miss mine. Dumb, dumb, dumb!)
Best time with clothes on: Our Honeymoon in New Orleans. (Yes, there was some clothes off time, but there was clothed time too. ;))
You were supposed to post three questions for the next guy. :mad:
Get back there and do it right Dune Runner, or you will be running some dunes with a heavy pack and an empty water bottle. :cool:
Tofu curry soup at PhoSaigon in Memphis, TN.
The plainest (almost as GIssued) 1911 offered.
Grateful Dead show, Memphis, spring of 1995 (Garcia died that summer), probably the best i remember.
What is your favorite animal to hunt?
What is the prettiest/most inviting part of this country?
If you don't live there, why not?
New Braunfels Texas,,, outstanding BBQ, ribs, brisket, chicken, lots of great BBO in Tejas.
A .41 magnum Ruger Bisley.
The most fun single event,,, getting married to my " present wife " ,, most fun over a duration,,, Elk hunting.
1. Your favorite female singer.
2. Your biggest scare,,, besides military operations.
3. Name a favorite or a most scenic locale you have personally seen.
2. My Cayman's Medical Mishap
3. Aurora Boreialis, Dutch Harbor, Alaska
1. - If you could have one weapon from a fellow forum members collection what would it be and from whom ( I think that is a good question, so I am asking it again. :p )
2. - The last place I ever want to visit in this country would be ??
3. - The funniest thing I have read this week was ??
Canebrake's pet 1911, because it is most likely one I'll never afford.
My 1rst ex- wife's house,, no matter where it may be.
An efficiency type report from the boys in corporate,,, they have no clue on what happens in the plant for the most part.
1. A historical figure which has greatly influenced you.
2. The most bizaare food item you have eaten.
3. A favorite western movie.
2. cucumbers in italian dressing? lol
3. Not a western fan.
1. Favorite sport
2. your dream vehicle
3. favorite beverage [non or alcoholic]
2. Audi's new R8
1. - Song you WISH defined you as a man?
2. - Worst place you ever had to stay the night?
3. - Who was your first famous crush when you were growing up?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.