Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   question for auslach (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/question-auslach-44064/)

JonM 06-19-2011 03:35 AM

question for auslach
 
is this true??


is it really aussie for beer??

do you guys really drink it??

im not a beer drinker im just curious

c3shooter 06-19-2011 03:43 AM

The Aussies that I hung out with at the Benning School for Boys told me that Foster's was actually a practical joke created for tourists, and that a TRUE Aussie only used it for athlete's foot. Externally. :p

AusLach 06-19-2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 525438)
is this true??

is it really aussie for beer??

do you guys really drink it??

im not a beer drinker im just curious

No, no and no :p You can't even buy it in a lot of pubs here. No one here drinks it so they are forced to export it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 525444)
The Aussies that I hung out with at the Benning School for Boys told me that Foster's was actually a practical joke created for tourists, and that a TRUE Aussie only used it for athlete's foot. Externally. :p

This has more than a lick of truth to it; from what I can gather it's a marketing exercise to prove that Europeans (and especially Poms) will drink anything with alcohol in it (even if it tastes like crap :D)

ScottA 06-19-2011 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusLach (Post 525454)
No, no and no :p You can't even buy it in a lot of pubs here. No one here drinks it so they are forced to export it.



This has more than a lick of truth to it; from what I can gather it's a marketing exercise to prove that Europeans (and especially Poms) will drink anything with alcohol in it (even if it tastes like crap :D)

GAAAAH! Everything I thought I knew about Australia is a lie! I'm crushed! :(

AusLach 06-19-2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottA (Post 525464)
GAAAAH! Everything I thought I knew about Australia is a lie! I'm crushed! :(

Vegemite is another tourist killer.. Put it in the shower with a scoop taken out of it and tell them it's a hair serum :p

Shihan 06-19-2011 04:18 AM

Next, you're going to tell me Drop Bears aren't real.:D

Shihan 06-19-2011 04:22 AM

Please tell me the Women glow and the Men plunder.;)

Does the Beer flow and the Men chunder?:D

Or is it all Lies?

JonM 06-19-2011 04:34 AM

I know about vegamite its just the remainder of the foster making process. Ive always wanted to movie to australia till they banned guns

Dillinger 06-19-2011 04:50 AM

I have a question. Kylie Minogue's hindquarters? Is that common, or a rarity like it is in the states??

Because if that is the NORM, I am SOOOOOOO making prepartions to Ex-Patriot next week. :D

AusLach 06-19-2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shihan (Post 525479)
Please tell me the Women glow and the Men plunder.

Does the Beer flow and the Men chunder?

Or is it all Lies?

Not a word of a lie in that song...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 525493)
I have a question. Kylie Minogue's hindquarters? Is that common, or a rarity like it is in the states??

Because if that is the NORM, I am SOOOOOOO making prepartions to Ex-Patriot next week. :D

Norm.
Sophie Monk
http://celebritybikinigossip.com/wp-...e_monk_ass.jpg
Jennifer Hawkins
http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/wp-co...ikini-Pics.jpg
Miranda Kerr
http://www.botd.com.au/wp-content/up...a-kerr-ass.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.