The Queen of Gun Control, Rosie O'Donnell suffers a heart attack - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Queen of Gun Control, Rosie O'Donnell suffers a heart attack

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2455 Times on 1593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969

"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is!?"
Did he end up finding real drugs? I can't remember.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 08-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #42
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

This looks like a perfect time to Quote the first words I heard from my Drill Sergent SFC Boseman (with one small modifier)!

"My Heart Pumps Pure "Sh!t" for my dead grandmother. What the "Farg" do you think it pumps for Rosie"? (He didnt modify any spellings)...

Old 08-23-2012, 11:47 AM   #43

Liked 55 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 11

The Department of Justice could save billions of dollars if they used Rosie in a court of law. Rather than to sentence dangerous criminals to years of hard time that the tax payers have to pick up the tab for sentence them to have to provide oral pleasure to an un showered Rosie O'Donnell. The thought of that would scare most criminals into an honest life.

Kind of like The Middle East. There are less crimes in that part of the world because they know the unpleasantness of the punishment is worse than the benefits of the crime.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #44

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysKelly View Post
Rather than to sentence dangerous criminals to years of hard time that the tax payers have to pick up the tab for sentence them to have to provide oral pleasure to an un showered Rosie O'Donnell. The thought of that would scare most criminals into an honest life.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #45

Liked 55 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
See, it works. If people knew that was the punishment it would scare them to a crime free life.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #46

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Did he end up finding real drugs? I can't remember.
No, he ended up snorting the snow and freezing the left side of his brain. That's one of my favorite movies of all time. Skiing, cool car, cute girl. A guy has actually found the Camaro from that film and restored it just like it was in the movie. http://betteroffdeadcamaro.com/

Quote:
The Department of Justice could save billions of dollars if they used Rosie in a court of law. Rather than to sentence dangerous criminals to years of hard time that the tax payers have to pick up the tab for sentence them to have to provide oral pleasure to an un showered Rosie O'Donnell. The thought of that would scare most criminals into an honest life.

Kind of like The Middle East. There are less crimes in that part of the world because they know the unpleasantness of the punishment is worse than the benefits of the crime.
Man, I just ate breakfast, I think I'm going to be sick.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #47

Liked 2501 Times on 1123 Posts
Likes Given: 2407

Quote:

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #48

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Normally when women get stressed out they eat on a quart of ice cream

Rosie o'donnell eats a quart of crisco!

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

JD1969 Likes This