Pulling..teeth.....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pulling..teeth.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 03:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default Pulling..teeth.....

I got back from the Dentist today and had a back tooth pulled,man the Dentist got a pair of Pliers and jumped-up on top of me in the chair and started pulling,as I heard...LOUD..CRACKING..and..CRUNCHING...coming-out of my mouth..I was kind-of shocked the way he jumped up on the chair with pliers and started..YANKING..on my tooth..He got-it,and I have the Grand-Canyon in the back of my mouth..Now I got to go back and get Drilled-on,and a cavity filled...I hate the Dentist...Spitting blood in a bowl,and drinking threw a straw....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-22-2011, 03:40 AM   #2

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Oh yay. I get to go through the same thing when it gets too bad for me to bear it.

Old 11-22-2011, 04:50 AM   #3

Yes, kind of a traumatizing experience!....... Dentist with his knees on your chest........prying and pulling on the pliers.....cracking and popping!

Didn't really hurt though, with novacaine. You'll be glad you got it done!

Remember the "ice Skate" scene, Tom Hanks, in Castaway?

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand