Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Prosecutors say evangelist 'married' 8-year-old (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/prosecutors-say-evangelist-married-8-year-old-15757/)

opaww 07-15-2009 11:10 AM

Prosecutors say evangelist 'married' 8-year-old

Prosecutors: Evangelist 'married' 8-year-old - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

This guy should be drawn and quartered in public

Gojubrian 07-15-2009 01:18 PM

I knew it was Alamo before I even looked. They've been trying to get this puke for years!! I hope they finally put his away. "Evangelist' my dogs butt!! :mad:

I feel sorry for him on the day of judgement if he does not repent and change his ways.

IGETEVEN 07-15-2009 02:38 PM

Hey Goju that puke lives between us, maybe we can stop by and see him together, a missionary visit with biblical rapture, will help him see the light and the evil of his ways. Praise the Lord! ;)

Jack

spittinfire 07-15-2009 02:43 PM

That is just discusting....I saw tie him naked to a pole in the middle of a small fenced area with a 2 week old calf.

Dillinger 07-15-2009 02:44 PM

WTF?!?!

This clown is 74 years old and he has taken "several" underage brides, including an 8 year old, and across state lines and been sexually assaulting them?!

Now he has a team of defense attorneys who are claiming he was singled out by a government with a vendetta against his religion?!

C'mon now - I am all for the religious to worship and choose who/what/when/were/how they want to worship - within decent human reason.

74 and having forced sex with an 8 year old DOES NOT qualify in my opinion. And if it does in yours, well, I think we are going to be at odds.

This f**ker needs a large caliber bullet behind the ear and bill sent to his next of kin for the bullet and bag they give his burnt to Hell ashes back in.

JD

skullcrusher 07-15-2009 02:56 PM

I believe that we can come up with some very creative methods to dispense with that sick pos.

Why do these so called "holy men" like to mess with kids? There is a long history with these types of sickos that have done the same.

I am for freedom of religion, but not when it subjects kids to horrors and pedophiles.

Hang him!

Yunus 07-15-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 129238)
This f**ker needs a large caliber bullet behind the ear and bill sent to his next of kin for the bullet and bag they give his burnt to Hell ashes back in.

JD

I must disagree with you on this one.

Billing the next of kin for the bullet is an illegal tax that I just can't support :D

Dillinger 07-15-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus (Post 129248)
I must disagree with you on this one.

Billing the next of kin for the bullet is an illegal tax that I just can't support :D

You know, I probably shouldn't admit this, but I saw that you posted in this thread right after I did and I was like "Oh, here we go again", then I saw you quoted me and I was immediately preparing a Fire and Brimstone response before I even read what you wrote.... LOL

I am glad that I didn't see the Devil's Advocate defending this filthy POS. :o

Okay, no after death tax on the next of kin. China gets away with it, but I will spring for the bullet. You talked me out of this unneccesary tax.

JD

Jo da Plumbr 07-15-2009 03:12 PM

A bullet to the head is too humane. He should get to spend some time in a super max getting raped the way he raped those little girls.

IGETEVEN 07-15-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 129237)
That is just discusting....I saw tie him naked to a pole in the middle of a small fenced area with a 2 week old calf.

LMAO....Spittin, I think the boy would probably enjoy that too much. Can you come up with something better? LoL. ;) :D :D