Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Props to the moderators on this forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/props-moderators-forum-68197/)

tjacobson 07-14-2012 04:39 AM

Props to the moderators on this forum

I have to take a second to thank the moderators on this forum. I belong to the Glock forum and once again, on the verge of being banned because of not supporting their agenda. (support of Obama Care)... I can't stand someone who lacks the ability to accept there may be an opinion opposite of theirs and when threatened because your response to them cannot be defended, they threaten to kick you off.
I have loved this forum from day one and never discussed anything of saw anyone that was rude (everyone has their moments), or plain mean. This is a great forum and I for one wanted to say
great job to the mods and thank you to the members...

sputnik1988 07-14-2012 04:54 AM

I'm a member of a few other forums as well, I rarely use them and one in particular the mods will close a thread for no apparent reason and must approve your thread before it is posted, its ridiculous.

This is my favorite forum and has been since day one.

winds-of-change 07-14-2012 04:55 AM

Thank you very much. I am a new Mod here and I never realized how hard the job was. I appreciate the positive feedback because it's been a little rough around here lately. :eek:

one_crazy_dude 07-14-2012 04:57 AM

+1. I enjoy coming here and reading/learning with out all the b/s I find else where.

tacticalfun 07-14-2012 04:57 AM

This forum is my home and always will be.

Zombiegirl 07-14-2012 05:00 AM

They are owned by the same company that owns the Glock Forum, but yes, this one is much better!!! Thank you from me as well. :)

JonM 07-14-2012 05:00 AM

While i still consider myself new to the mod thing i thank you for the kind words :)

just be civil to each other. Its ok to be passionate about your thoughts and remember that the folks your disagreeing with have valid feelings and opinions too!!

Tackleberry1 07-14-2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 869119)
While i still consider myself new to the mod thing i thank you for the kind words :)

just be civil to each other. Its ok to be passionate about your thoughts and remember that the folks your disagreeing with have valid feelings and opinions too!!

There are NO valid opinions that contradict mine!

Only countless opportunities to educate misguided souls...:D

Kidding...and good job mods! There are a few of you who get your panties in a twist on occasion but hey, don't we all? :)

Tack

Dillinger 07-14-2012 05:19 AM

The MOD position here is not what anyone who wanted the position was asking for. :eek:

You have to read every thread. You have to respond to every reported post. You have to avoid any direct altercation with ANY member. You have to remain IMPARTIAL, no matter WHO is posting.

The mods here have always been fair to those that post RELEVANT topics to THIS forum!

Come here and be a troll for the sense of your own self purpose? You'll be banned by the reported posts alone. :eek:

Bash a name brand due to fanboy allegiance? You are going to eventually hang yourself with stupid, fanboy blinded, statements. :rolleyes:

The mods have an impossible job.....but they show up here everyday, read every thread, every post and they keep the peace, no matter what.

Could you do that? Without prejudice? Really?

JD

Mosin 07-14-2012 02:08 PM

You support obamacare? BANISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!