Propaganda! Don't you Believe the Lies! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Propaganda! Don't you Believe the Lies!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Hmm, now you've got me fully curious. I'm not sure if he broke an arm, but I do recall an @$$ whooping and something of a settlement (from Mike to said Hells Angel) for the messing around.... I'll do some research (after dinner) and report back.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:43 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Okay, according to Wikipedia (yea yea, not the worlds most reliable source) and several other sites from a google search turned up that Gordon was found alone with the 9yr old daughter of a Hells Angel in a building behind a venue after a show. When he was found, his claim was that he was taking "Art Photos". The girl denies he did anything wrong.

While being held by venue security and several members of Hells Angels while waiting for the police to arrive, they were less than gentle with "Areas of his body".

He had his day in court, and was released a free man.

A joint statement between Mike and the family of the girl stated that there was a large misunderstanding of what has happening in the building after the show, and that there was no wrongdoing by Mike.

heres a link from Rolling Stone....a slightly more reliable source than Wiki...

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/phish/articles/story/5935818/phishs_mike_gordon_arrested