Proof of Apollo 11 landing. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Proof of Apollo 11 landing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad-ratman View Post
just because you think we landed on the moon, doesnt mean we did!!! and even if we did, what did it accomplish? how are we any better off for some guy i never met "walking on the moon"? all that money, "research", for what? to say we did it?

You are quite right. Just because I believe it, that does not make it so.

However, anyone can look at the abundant objective proof and see that we actually did land on the moon. It does require quite a bit of reading to understand the science behind it, though.

As to the value of the thing, I leave that to each individual to decide for themselves. I believe with study and contemplation, that the purpose and need for such endevours becomes more clear.

Regards, Canis

Old 07-21-2009, 03:24 AM   #12

Found this on Youtube

What do you think ?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:27 AM   #13

There are things that say we didn't land on the moon, then again there is plenty of convincing evidence that says we did. I thought some Japanese scientists already found the remains of one of the Apollo missions. I don't think it was the 11 mission, but like the Apollo 15 or something. It's like the whole "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory. Some conspiracy theories are believable, but there are some that are pretty far fetched.

But as for the Apollo stuff, I thought they were going to go back and look again to see if they could find the remains of it. If they find it, then case closed, end of story. Someone will probably say that the photos were doctored then too. And blah, blah, blah. That's like saying JFK was killed by Predator who shot a poison dart from Pluto that broke up upon impact. You know? Some of them just don't make sense.

Last edited by hogger129; 07-21-2009 at 03:31 AM.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #14

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad-ratman View Post
just because you think we landed on the moon, doesnt mean we did!!! and even if we did, what did it accomplish? how are we any better off for some guy i never met "walking on the moon"? all that money, "research", for what? to say we did it?
You musta missed the whole Cold War, huh? I could help you with your questions, but I see that you feel strongly about this, so I will leave it to you to learn more about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-21-2009, 04:08 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_company View Post
Found this on Youtube

Watch this !

What do you think ?
I think that is funny.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:14 AM   #16

Ever noticed how many people who think the moon missions were fake believe that 'wrasslin' is real?

Tom

Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 AM   #17

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trautert View Post
Ever noticed how many people who think the moon missions were fake believe that 'wrasslin' is real?

Tom
I am so glad I was not sipping on my beer when I read that. Funny right there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-21-2009, 05:41 AM   #18

I am sick and tired of people saying the moon landings were fake. This whole conspiracy theory is a bunch of bull sh#t. All those idiots say the photos were chopped, or that they cant see the stars in the back ground on the film. What the h@ll do they expect out of black and white film, used in cameras built in the 60's.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher77 View Post
I am sick and tired of people saying the moon landings were fake. This whole conspiracy theory is a bunch of bull sh#t. All those idiots say the photos were chopped, or that they cant see the stars in the back ground on the film. What the h@ll do they expect out of black and white film, used in cameras built in the 60's.
I am basically with you, but those photos are in color, and the cameras used are capable of taking beautiful, crisp clear shots with color or B&W film, even by today's standards.

Whether you are in the sixties, or today, it is difficult to capture both dim & bright light sources in a single shot. That is why the stars do not appear in the photos. You can duplicate this effect here on earth to prove it, and several people have done so specifically to debunk this hoax claim.

I do not think that the people that buy into the conspiracy theories are necesarrily unintelligent or undereducated. The proponents of the conspiracy theories can be awfully convincing, if someone is not familiar with the obscure technical details of what they are saying.

regards, Canis