Pro Criminal ? - Page 4

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pro Criminal ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1220 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

Why I stay out of the bars and away from from people under the influence of any sort . I am about as pro gun as the rest but NC passed a law saying we can now carry into bars , so far nothing has come of it but guns and intoxicating substances dont mix .
If I had been carrying a few years ago when I got randomly jumped in a bar parking lot I would have killed everyone of them and not be here now .
Man I dont miss that stuff for nutthin in the world

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

dango Likes This 
Old 07-10-2014, 05:06 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3455 Times on 1933 Posts
Likes Given: 19280

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Why I stay out of the bars and away from from people under the influence of any sort . I am about as pro gun as the rest but NC passed a law saying we can now carry into bars , so far nothing has come of it but guns and intoxicating substances dont mix .
If I had been carrying a few years ago when I got randomly jumped in a bar parking lot I would have killed everyone of them and not be here now .
Man I dont miss that stuff for nutthin in the world
I don't go to bars , he'll , I don't even drink ! I live 17 miles from a vs all college town and my friends though it would beg a good idea to drink a few and drool over the young ladies .

There is a tape "VIDEO" and my lawyer has sequestered it as evidence in behalf of of my defense . He told me not to worry things look pretty good + I never been in any trouble of any kind in my life . I don't believe it went this far , that fragging kid was three times my size and all I did was try to leave .

I think things look good for me so I'm not too worried . I could have hurt that kid but did just enough to get out of there . 41 years of martial arts does help !

There are 2001 places on all human bodies that can cause pain or pleasure !
It's called the " HAND SPAN METHOD" ! Look it up if you doubt me , it's out on line somewhere .
Of these 2001 open nerves and vital organs you really only need to know about five or so to keep yourself out of trouble . They really work !

Thanks for the info and when the judge sees me and the other guy , it's pretty obvious I would not be looking for trouble ! Thanks again !

Old 07-10-2014, 06:18 PM   #33
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7787 Times on 4223 Posts
Likes Given: 16468

If you need to go on the lam, I'm here for you.

no offense and none taken

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 07-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1023 Times on 618 Posts
Likes Given: 224

I'd also be looking for the connection between the bartender and the assailant. I'd bet there is one.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3455 Times on 1933 Posts
Likes Given: 19280

I think it was just a matter of pride . I guess he was a regular there and some sort of bully tuff guy .! I hurt his pride and freaked a lot of people that night , after all , I don't look like much and old . The shock factor was off the scale and I went from a fragile old man to a 800 lbs. gorilla ! Eeeeek ! I freaked everybody there out , even my old friends !

A cane , sword , most anything can be used as a weapon .

With all my surgeries , neck and all , I'm not going to be any bodies punching bag . I can not and will not take that chance . Actually , I I am an old fragile man with many years of training and it has saved my butt many times . I did only what I had to , no more , no less and I did not hurt him , only his pride !

Should you be out there and see this , I am truly sorry but you know you gave me no choice ! y

Old 07-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 376 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 258

Make sure you post the video if you can so we can cretic your style

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 07-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #37
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
If you need to go on the lam, I'm here for you.

no offense and none taken
when they come looking for you for aiding and abetting, come on down to Texas and i'll hide both of you!

we can be the Three Stooges!
Old 07-10-2014, 09:58 PM   #38
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6896 Times on 3465 Posts
Likes Given: 7488

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Ooooops , I just got bailed out of jail this morning ! yeap , the bar tender called the police while we were leaving , got my platter No.
I'm not a regular at any bar so they lied and said I was looking for trouble !

I'm 61 , with a neck that I can not and will not take a chance on any head shot . It could kill or cripple me and I know it .

Charges: -Assault and Battery . I told the LEO what happened but got many witnesses against so they say ! I told if you had a neck like mine , would you be out looking for trouble ? That would be asking to die ! One lucky punch and I'm done for .

Oh well , need a lawyer !

Jail food sucks , fruity-O's and some other stuff I fear too ponder ! Dang , I'm too old for this crap , I should a hit him harder with a nut shot dang it !

I called my friends and they got my back so that's a good thing . I hate making them have to come back way up here but they'd a coming court day !

Funny thing , I haven't been to a bar in over twenty years ! Got me another story that nobody will believe again ! How much is this gonna cost ?

Good thing , I have no criminal record , DUI's , nothing , been a good boy my whole life ! Wish me luck and to that young buck , remember me and try to respect your fellow man ! You just don't know who's who !
Damn Dango, that sucks terrible, Im so sorry to hear that. That POS had it coming and he's lucky he did it to you and not a hothead that would take that Juggler vein right out permanently instead of just poking at it.

I will put you in my prayers bro, wish I could help! Hang tough old man and show them your teeth in court!