Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Private shooting location offer...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Still seeking a private shooting location..$500 offered !

There were a few suggested Range location's and I thank everyboby for those Ideas, however the $500 offer is still open for a private property location in Illinois for a afternoon of group shooting and BBQ. Our group size 8-10. we are all safe and responsible people ..The location again would preferably be private property, and this would be for next spring.

Near or around springfield IL would be nice.. Will pay up to $500 for the afternoon get together.

Bill / Paratrooper

Last edited by paratrooper; 11-03-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #2

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
There were a few suggested Range location's and I thank everyboby for those Ideas, however the $500 offer is still open for a private property location in Illinois for a afternoon of group shooting and BBQ. Our group size 8-10. we are all safe and responsible people ..The location again would preferably be private property, and this would be for next spring.

Near or around springfield IL would be nice.. Will pay up to $500 for the afternoon get together.

Bill / Paratrooper
Maybe you should try Craigslist.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Is there an Illinois specific gun forum? How about CityProfile.com?

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 11-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Maybe money is not enough. While I am in Ohio I know I have plenty of room to host that number of shooters, but I would be worried about trash, torn up land from vehicles, unpoliced brass, unsafe shooters (ie: drinking and shooting), a whole bunch of people I don't know thinking they can invade my property anytime and several other concerns. Plus, it is hunting season and most people who hunt don't want a bunch of shooting going on....

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 11-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #5

Default Understand

Good Point ....However drinking is not allowed in our group and we are very muture and responsible.

Bill