Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > price gouging

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Seen it at a local Walmarket last night for 16 bucks a 550 bulk pack. I picked up one even though I have ...a few around here. Never too early to get a head of the next flavor of crazy.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3002 Times on 2041 Posts
Likes Given: 632

Default A good Person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbomar4 View Post
It's not price gouging it's called capitalism. The prices are this high because people are willing to pay these high prices. The most basic principle of capitalism is to charge as much as people are willing to pay. SO DON'T F....ING PAY THAT MUCH!!! DO NOT LET YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY PAY THAT MUCH!!!

If you have ammo stockpiled and someone you know NEEDS ammo for one reason or another share with them or sell it to them at a reasonable price. If us gun owners stick together and help each other out prices will drop.

I just donated the last of my 22 ammo to the boyscout camp my granddad helps run so that they would not have to spend all of there budget on ammo and it can go to other needed things.

Big Bomar your a good person! I share as well. Don't shoot my .45's anymore so when the rest of my stuff got here from NY my friend got 500 rds. of .45(400 FMj and 100 Hp's). He & another of my friends were totally out of .22 and I had 1800+ rds.,..so they each got 150 rds. from me! One of the same friends is disability retired like me,..he couldn't afford SD rounds for his J-frame, so i stepped in with a box of Golden Sabers for him...thats what friends do...
Third friend needed advice on a hand gun purchase and a Shotgun for HD. Took him around to the local GS's and helped him get a Decent deal on Both, plus 2 other handguns,..one for him to carry and one for his wife...

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

bigbomar4 Likes This