Prevention of social collapse - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Prevention of social collapse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 02:39 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly
Until the People stand up to those that think they are in charge ie-Government (Local,State and Fedral),and take back the country with the Original Bill of Rights & the Constitution in mind,we will continue to spiral down the path that countries around the world have been doing for a lot longer than us.

The people have allowed the government to become a massive machine,and that machine only wants control of the people now.They have completely forgot what the original documents that our founding fathers thought up,and fought for in order for this country to exist in the first place.

The United States of America is supposed to be For the People,By the People,but our Government thinks it is For the Government,By the Government.
I'm afraid the only way this can be fixed is by the People taking back this country by force,just like it happens else where in the world,when the citizens get fed up with their governments trying to take over their lives.

A Governments duty is to govern,not Rule.
Very very true

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Old 03-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Voting will always be important. I also think we should educate ourselves on the issues and stay informed. By informed I do not mean simply listening to talk radio or the cable news. We should think for ourselves and not just follow along with whatever the Democrats or Republicans or liberals or conservatives say. People who do this remind me of a flock of sheep being led to the slaughter house. We should never blindly follow a political group.

Newest Threads