Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Prevention of social collapse (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/prevention-social-collapse-60585/)

Wi_Hunter556 03-20-2012 12:14 AM

Prevention of social collapse
 
Alright, sense we ruined a firearms thread let's start a a new thread as another member suggested. I figured this would be the best place to start it. So what do you think people can do to prevent social collapse? I think voting would be the first line of defense.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

mountainman13 03-20-2012 12:58 AM

Do you get to vote under martial law?

Wi_Hunter556 03-20-2012 01:00 AM

That came to mind. I was going to put that voting wouldn't matter under the circumstances of a collapse. You'd have to get the population to agree and work towards restoring what's been lost.

But to prevent I think thered have to be someone worth while in the white house.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

dog2000tj 03-20-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wi_Hunter556 (Post 745465)
I think voting would be the first line of defense.

Voting ... by ignorant, self absorbed and short sighted people is what got us into the mess we are in now! :mad:

The first line of defense to prevent a social collapse has to come from the Gov't ... but it won't! So it will have to be at the hand of the people :cool: and voting will not cut it :(

How many Gov'ts throughout history have done the right thing and not run there country into the ground? :cool:

Wi_Hunter556 03-20-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj

Voting ... by ignorant, self absorbed and short sighted people is what got us into the mess we are in now! :mad:

The first line of defense to prevent a social collapse has to come from the Gov't ... but it won't! So it will have to be at the hand of the people :cool: and voting will not cut it :(

How many Gov'ts throughout history have done the right thing and not run there country into the ground? :cool:

I agree competely. And not every many.

Society is full of idiots and I think it started in the 60's with these liberal idiots. People say the youth are the future but I look at most of these people my age and its going to suck.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

BigB 03-20-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wi_Hunter556

I agree competely. And not every many.

Society is full of idiots and I think it started in the 60's with these liberal idiots. People say the youth are the future but I look at most of these people my age and its going to suck.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Especially in Madison, that's why I moved west! I know we can't stop it, we can only delay it. The Bible tells us how it will end!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Wi_Hunter556 03-20-2012 02:45 AM

I graduated early this year, I couldn't deal with all the idiots in school. Especially with all the students and teachers b*tching about gov walker. I was born up here in northern wi but both my parents were cops in chicago so I went to school down there until 3rd grade. Ever sense then I've bern back at the farm here in wi. Its scary how liberal hayward is. Idk how well I'm going to survive at SIUE for college. I did get accepted to niu and depaul but I be on everybody's sh*t list being conservative and majoring in political science. Id like to go out west and was accepted to und, but I want to be close to my mother in chicago.

All the people I know that go to Madison are lefty nutjobs.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

RJMercer 03-20-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wi_Hunter556 (Post 745465)
Alright, sense we ruined a firearms thread let's start a a new thread as another member suggested. I figured this would be the best place to start it. So what do you think people can do to prevent social collapse? I think voting would be the first line of defense.

I've often wondered about responsible voting. If our vote really could make a difference..... would we still be allowed to do it?

Txhillbilly 03-20-2012 03:36 AM

Until the People stand up to those that think they are in charge ie-Government (Local,State and Federal),and take back the country with the Original Bill of Rights & the Constitution in mind,we will continue to spiral down the path that countries around the world have been doing for a lot longer than us.

The people have allowed the government to become a massive machine,and that machine only wants control of the people now.They have completely forgot what the original documents that our founding fathers thought up,and fought for in order for this country to exist in the first place.

The United States of America is supposed to be For the People,By the People,but our Government thinks it is For the Government,By the Government.
I'm afraid the only way this can be fixed is by the People taking back this country by force,just like it happens else where in the world,when the citizens get fed up with their governments trying to take over their lives.

A Governments duty is to govern,not Rule.

Wi_Hunter556 03-20-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJMercer

I've often wondered about responsible voting. If our vote really could make a difference..... would we still be allowed to do it?

No, somebody would put a stop to it or at least try to. Look at the middle east, they weren't able to until the govt was overthrown.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.