Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301...ptember-8-2009

Then there's this YouTube video someone whipped up:

Here's the color video of the "modern" part..the U.S. kids singing praise to Der Führer...er...Obama, with the similarities to the Hitler Youth at the end:

I find this to be "disturbing" to say the least.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2009, 06:02 AM   #2

Default politics and gun ownership

mr acid flash gordon, i must agree with your posting, however rough it may sound, the truth will set you free. during the founding of this country, the armed citizens made us free. let this never be forgotten. i am retired military, i carried weapons in service, but mostly i specialized in search and rescue. so one point you made is almost funny, a bit sick, but the truth, it applies to me:
- ted kennedy killed more people with his car than i have killed with my gun.
i have a lot more to say, but i'm gonna stop here before i get carried away. thank you mr. gordon. jeff.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Der Fuhrer will address the Hitler Youth on September 8th. Immediately after they will be presented with their daggers and uniforms.

Attendance is mandatory.

Heil Obama!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-04-2009, 04:25 AM   #4

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Meine Ehre Heisst Treue
Translation:
My honor is loyalty.