Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Powerball Wishlist (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/powerball-wishlist-31643/)

ScottA 09-12-2010 02:52 AM

Powerball Wishlist

Well... 2hot2handle brought it up. I'm surprised he didn't already start this.

So you've hit the jackpot! WOOHOO! What are you going to do with all that money?

Here's a few things on my list:

P-51 Mustang... even the pilots who fly the most advanced aircraft in the world dream of flying this.

Piaggio Avanti P-180... when I'm taking others with me.

Cessna Corvalis TT... just to get around in.

Beneteau 57... with one of these, I've got a condo anywhere from Chicago to Miami. Who knows, maybe I'll take it around the world someday.

Anston Martin DB9 Convertible... Just sheer beauty.

And everything on my wish list below with a lot more thrown in.

buckhuntr 09-12-2010 04:25 AM

Land, lots and lots of land, and a log house smack dab in the middle of it. Trust accounts for sisters and kids, a charitable trust for donations so that I can tell anyone who comes looking for a handout to "fill out a proposal and submit it to the Trustee, then leave me the f alone". Stock investments. And travel. :D I have it all planned out.

collegekid20 09-12-2010 04:30 AM

I would send everyone in my family to college, pay off my parents debt. (basically just the house payment). a few ferrari's. lever action shotty, full auto thompson sub machinegun, land in montana and denver, beachhouse in the hamptons. Also, travel the world and have a personal trainer and nutritionist on call.

winds-of-change 09-12-2010 07:49 AM

A nice new house for me on a chunk of land to call my own. I'd help my 3 grown kids get homes, too, rather than renting. A couple horses and a barn on my land and my own little outdoor range. And a pistol of some sort and a rifle and an Uzi.......and endless ammo for range shooting.

danf_fl 09-12-2010 09:16 AM

Get assistance to remove all anti-Constitution people from public office.

spittinfire 09-12-2010 11:41 AM

You mean after I pay off our student loans? I can see the wife and I getting a pair of new cars along with a house. A house on enough land that I can have my own shooting range out to at least 100yds. A garage where I can work on my cars and a studio for my wife to make her pottery.
After that I would have to trade toys with the wife....gun for me, diamonds for her....gun for me, gold for her.

CGO 09-12-2010 11:45 AM

1. Pay all the bills off because I'm sick of seeing them come in the mail every month.
2. College funds for the grandkids
3. Help the kids with their bills
4. New small SUV
5. I have always wanted to see Scotland since I was 10yrs old.
6. Set my husband up with a bigger gunsmithing shop. He's running out of space.

opaww 09-12-2010 12:58 PM

I would buy California and evict every anti-gunner in the state. I heard that Ca. was forsale cheep

cpttango30 09-12-2010 01:38 PM

Pay off all my bills.
Invest
Buy a new house on 5000 acres
Get a new truck
Get another new truck
get a UTV
Tractor
buy some new guns (By some I mean 1 of each)
get me some nifty NFA toys
get my pilot's lic.
get a decent little plane
Live life like I want.
work 3 days a week at my gun store that is the size of a bass pro and a cabales together.
Run for office maybe

Hunt all over the country and world. I wonder if you can hunt meerkats in africa? What varmints do they have to hunt in asia? Can you shoot penguins? What is the limit? What do they taste like?

suprdave 09-12-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 349279)
Can you shoot penguins? What is the limit? What do they taste like?

Probably like chicken.