potential millionaire?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > potential millionaire?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 05:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default potential millionaire?

if a man could write a book....''.how to get your wife to let you buy a new gun''...he would sell every copy............ lol

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2797 Times on 1618 Posts
Likes Given: 1218

After 31 years of bliss, allow me to provide 2 ways to increase the firearm population in your residence:

1. Buy one every time she buys herself shoes.

2. Buy one anyways. Asking forgiveness is easier on a relationship than begging for permission.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 01-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

The secret is to marry the right woman in the first place, and then treat her well, so that she is happy to see you be happy with a new firearms purchase.

However, finding the right woman can be hard, it took me three attempts to find the best woman in the world!

TXnorton

Old 01-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5511 Times on 2878 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
The secret is to marry the right woman in the first place, and then treat her well, so that she is happy to see you be happy with a new firearms purchase.

However, finding the right woman can be hard, it took me three attempts to find the best woman in the world!
i agree. getting the right one and not being a douche to her is a real key factor. my wife doesnt care if i buy guns cept when it comes to 50cals she always wants to shoot em. she been asking about the 50GI for a while but i cant bring myself to pay $3k for a 1911.

if there was a place to shoot 50bmg around here we prolly woulda had a barret for her. and she is a ex-hippie girl who never even touched a gun beofre we met hehehehe

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8707 Times on 3767 Posts
Likes Given: 1339

You, sir, are not buying enough jewelry.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 01-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #6

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I just tell him to shut up about it and get back to the cooking and cleaning. I am not paying you to talk I am paying you to STHU and wash dishes.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Its called layaway. Use more than one card and cash to pay it off and pay in different increments each time.

Buying jewelry equally expensive as the gun you buy, is useless. She will still be mad. Trying to explain that you didn't have a gun in this caliber is also useless. Comparing your gun collection to her jewelry/clothing hoard won't get you anywhere either.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 01-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I think there is a running theme. If you treat the woman in your life right, and there are no bills or chores on your end that are left unattended, than getting a new firearm is not a problem.

The key is to find the right one that understands your passion for firearms and you in turn have to tolerate and pretend to enjoy hers.

I can not tell you how many Vince Vaughn movies I have had to sit through, or how many Christmas movies last month ( of which Vince has a f*&king Christmas Movie now, oh the god damn glee ) but it is worth it when it comes time to get what I want.

By the way, Vince Vaugh can get hit by a bus anytime soon and the world would not miss a beat.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #9

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
Its called layaway. Use more than one card and cash to pay it off and pay in different increments each time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I think there is a running theme. If you treat the woman in your life right, and there are no bills or chores on your end that are left unattended, than getting a new firearm is not a problem.

The key is to find the right one that understands your passion for firearms and you in turn have to tolerate and pretend to enjoy hers.

Both "QFT!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”