Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #9591
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 961 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

He's a blue belly Yorker for AROUND HERE its bout 6 half gallons light her being SW MO
The Midwest just knows how to do er right! The pansies get planted in the flower garden

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:48 AM   #9592

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post

The Midwest just knows how to do er right! The pansies get planted in the flower garden
That they do....especially if I break out my great grandpas shine

Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #9593
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 961 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

That they do....especially if I break out my great grandpas shine
Yup!!!! Truth!!!!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #9594

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1
Preparing for the family gathering!
Are those airline bottles?

Let your reps know how you feel about your 2nd Amendment Right.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Old 12-23-2012, 03:17 AM   #9595

Liked 317 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
speakin of that....the wall street journal ranked all the states in order of beer consumed per capita last year, North Dakota was second to New Hampshire. this wasn't based on some survey, it was based on the amount of beer sold in each state over the year.

the "average" North Dakotan consumed 42.2 gallons of beer in 2011, that comes out to about 8.6 beers a week which seems kinda light to me. even considering the non drinkers & people like my mom who might drink 6 beers a year

All I've had today is like 6 gummi bears & some scotch

Old 12-23-2012, 03:26 AM   #9596
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2979 Times on 1663 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthav1

speakin of that....the wall street journal ranked all the states in order of beer consumed per capita last year, North Dakota was second to New Hampshire. this wasn't based on some survey, it was based on the amount of beer sold in each state over the year.

the "average" North Dakotan consumed 42.2 gallons of beer in 2011, that comes out to about 8.6 beers a week which seems kinda light to me. even considering the non drinkers & people like my mom who might drink 6 beers a year
That's because North Dakota is full of truckers, diesel mechanics, and oil rig workers, and there ain't nothing else to do when they aren't working.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 12-23-2012, 04:32 AM   #9597
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7727 Times on 4460 Posts
Likes Given: 9960

Surf's up! This was taken at the end of the street my mother lives on in Santa Cruz. Those are surfers in the water, 2 pics taken panorama style- Oh, and I think my niece and maybe her brothers are out there somewhere.

dscn0490.jpg   dscn0491.jpg  

Old 12-23-2012, 04:42 AM   #9598

they actually cited that as part of the reason, the influx of oil related jobs. which according to them helped boost us from 3rd or 4th last time they did the study. i can honestly say i myself drink 24-30 beers a week & i'm far from the heaviest drinker between my friends. so that 8 & a half average still sounds low to me.

on a side note, here's a picture from NASA showing the effect of the oil in the western part of the state. the cluster of light to the left of MNT (Minot) is pretty much nothing but rig lights & natural gas flares. compare that to the light from Bismarck (BIS on the map) with a population of around 80,000 in the city & the surrounding area. also worth noting is there is 100 miles between Bismarck & Minot, so compared to the size of the light cluster yeah...that's alot of oil rigs

untitled.jpg  

Last edited by donthav1; 12-23-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #9599
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2979 Times on 1663 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthav1
they actually cited that as part of the reason, the influx of oil related jobs. which according to them helped boost us from 3rd or 4th last time they did the study. i can honestly say i myself drink 24-30 beers a week & i'm far from the heaviest drinker between my friends. so that 8 & a half average still sounds low to me.

on a side note, here's a picture from NASA showing the effect of the oil in the western part of the state. the cluster of light to the left of MNT (Minot) is pretty much nothing but rig lights & natural gas flares. compare that to the light from Bismarck (BIS on the map) with a population of around 80,000 in the city & the surrounding area
You mean people actually live in North Dakota? I kid, I kid... Please don't hurt me. I have a friend who drive trucks up there but lives here. He keeps trying to get me to move up there to work on trucks. Thanks but no.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 12-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #9600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
You mean people actually live in North Dakota? I kid, I kid... Please don't hurt me.
well there's one or 2 of us that live here year round, everyone out west seems to live in campers

and don't worry i won't raise a hand to a woman. besides, trip would probably hunt me down....& he's bigger than me

Closed Thread