Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #9121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,134
Liked 2224 Times on 1444 Posts

Default

It isn't too often I find mushrooms growing in Ohio's December weather.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121203_141949.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  32.8 KB



Name:  ForumRunner_20121203_142026.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  33.4 KB

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #9122
Moderator
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,244
Liked 6103 Times on 3695 Posts
Likes Given: 6908

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
It isn't too often I find mushrooms growing in Ohio's December weather.

Attachment 72743



Attachment 72744
I don't remember where you're at but her in Northern Illinois it's in the 60's. Very warm for December. I have the windows open today.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #9123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,134
Liked 2224 Times on 1444 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I don't remember where you're at but her in Northern Illinois it's in the 60's. Very warm for December. I have the windows open today.
Lima area, 1/12 of those words told my state. 65 here today.
__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #9124
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: oakfield,ny
Posts: 4,175
Liked 971 Times on 645 Posts
Likes Given: 531

Default

2/32 tread.. picture looks better than it is.



__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 AM   #9125
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,041
Liked 7299 Times on 4239 Posts
Likes Given: 9403

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown_General_Roc View Post
What make you say that?
The headline on the newspaper is from on or about January 15th.
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:42 AM   #9126
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

The headline on the newspaper is from on or about January 15th.
Oh lol... that was just an old paper but the picture kinda old to
__________________
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:34 AM   #9127
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,041
Liked 7299 Times on 4239 Posts
Likes Given: 9403

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown_General_Roc View Post
Oh lol... that was just an old paper but the picture kinda old to
I have this thing where I try to see what else is in the photo that other people may not notice. Sort of a situational awareness exercise. I also noticed the paper is torn and I thought that you might have just used it as a prop, not as reading material. Seems I guessed right. What I couldn't figure out is why you took the pics? Not that you need a reason.
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
Gonzilla Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:42 AM   #9128
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

I have this thing where I try to see what else is in the photo that other people may not notice. Sort of a situational awareness exercise. I also noticed the paper is torn and I thought that you might have just used it as a prop, not as reading material. Seems I guessed right. What I couldn't figure out is why you took the pics? Not that you need a reason.
That's just me haven a good sense of humor it was made to be a funny picture sitting on the toilet reading a newspaper lol... Epic :-)
__________________
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:04 AM   #9129
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,041
Liked 7299 Times on 4239 Posts
Likes Given: 9403

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown_General_Roc View Post
That's just me haven a good sense of humor it was made to be a funny picture sitting on the toilet reading a newspaper lol... Epic :-)
Certainly you can do better than that!
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #9130
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

Certainly you can do better than that!
Maybe so but that was just a warm up :-)
__________________
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM