Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #8181
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2351 Times on 1529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

My guess is you won't be posting a pic of him feeding from the original container?
-chanting-
Bunker! Bunker! Bunker!

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #8182
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7821 Times on 4513 Posts
Likes Given: 10063

Aaaannnd back to the thread now-

A new project I'm working on. It is chestnut wood, I'm making a new sign.

dsc_0109.jpg  
Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #8183
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7821 Times on 4513 Posts
Likes Given: 10063

Here's apic of my buddy's new pup- chihuahua mix

dsc_0110.jpg  
Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #8184
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 669 Times on 343 Posts

Quote:

More of a boob man myself (that's how the boys were fed), but he looks happy and well fed!

How old is he?
My brother in law had an accident at work years ago and it left him almost totally blind except for tunnel vision out of one eye. They had a baby a couple years after us and we gave them our pump... I told him this will be the one time in his life he's glad he is blind :-/
Old 11-14-2012, 12:26 AM   #8185

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:

More of a boob man myself (that's how the boys were fed), but he looks happy and well fed!

How old is he?

image-829190055.jpg

There's a pic now he's 19 months he was 7 months then. He's a little small for his age bc he was born 3 months early and only weighed 2lbs 2oz he's came a long way

Old 11-14-2012, 12:29 AM   #8186
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 669 Times on 343 Posts

Here's mine

forumrunner_20121113_182934.jpg

Old 11-14-2012, 02:10 AM   #8187

Liked 666 Times on 355 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I didn't take the photo but thought it beautiful enough to share with the world considering the upcoming season

image-1749811034.jpg

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

People Like This 
Old 11-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #8188

Liked 59 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
Feeding it with three phase does not make it a three phase panel. It's output is all single phase and appears to be completely 120v because I don't see one single two pole breaker nor are there any three pole breakers there either. My guess its sole purpose is probably lighting or outlets in a commercial building. You are correct that if three phase is available it will be used to distribute a single phase load more evenly across the phases but again input doesn't determain what the panel is.
Thank You, rurak...For enlightening these gentlemen in my absence. I apologize Wiseman, and kycol for not responding sooner, work has seriously limited my forum time lately. I didn't realize posting this picture would of caused such a debate. Anyway, I find it funny that after taking one look at a fuzzy photo of a panel box I labeled "3 phase"...that is clearly fed by three feeds...you both determined that it wasn't 3 phase and then insinuated I was an "apprentice"...Then you both proceeded to boast about how you've been electricians since the Disco era and that both of you have license plates that read "Zeus". Kycol, when I asked you what this panel was if it wasn't 3phase you boldly stated "It's just a standard 240/120 volt panel. You have 2 hot leads, and 1 neutral wire coming in. If it was 3phase you would have 3 hot wires incoming".. For the record gentlemen, any electrician worth half his salt who cannot look at a photo of a panel that is clearly fed by three feeds going into a main breaker and determine that is 3 phase...should not be commenting on photos of electrical panels. And, this talk of the middle lead "clearly being a neutral"????...are you telling me that you think a neutral is being fed into a main breaker?!?!?!....That's a new one on me, but then again my license plate just reads 3PH-360. Wiseman3, you also stated that "feeding a panel with 3 phase doesn't make it a 3 phase panel"...It most certainly does my friend! I'm pretty sure rurak was quoting the NEC ,verbatim, when he said "A panel is classified by it's feeders not its branch circuits." You also stated that you didn't see any double pole breakers...Now I know this isn't the best photo in the world, but unless you're using a toaster oven as a computer monitor, you can clearly see three double pole breakers taking up the first 6 spaces on the right bus bar. Now let me just quote you one more time here "Wiseman3: Been doing industrial electrical/mechanical since '95. I can do this all day long in my sleep." ...LOL!!...You're cracking me up man! I guess there's always a Cliff Clavin lurking in the wings, waiting to spew their genius at the drop of a hat. Look, I didn't post this picture to have a pissing contest on who knows more about Ohms Law...All I asked was "does this pass for neat and workmanlike manner?"...And for the record, I'm a Journeyman Electrician with dual Electrical Degrees in Automation and Process Control. I can wire up 3Phase panels in my sleep. One more thing, I'm not trying to knock on you guys, but it is what it is. (I'm sure those last two sentences sound quite familiar to you both)

Last edited by MountaineerGlocker; 11-14-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Drauka Likes This 
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 AM   #8189

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

And that folks is a response

Old 11-14-2012, 02:54 AM   #8190

Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineerGlocker

Thank You, rurak...For enlightening these gentlemen in my absence. I apologize Wiseman, and kycol for not responding sooner, work has seriously limited my forum time lately. I didn't realize posting this picture would of caused such a debate. Anyway, I find it funny that after taking one look at a fuzzy photo of a panel box I labeled "3 phase"...that is clearly fed by three feeds...you both determined that it wasn't 3 phase and then insinuated I was an "apprentice"...Then you both proceeded to boast about how you've been electricians since the Disco era and that both of you have license plates that read "Zeus". Kycol, when I asked you what this panel was if it wasn't 3phase you boldly stated "It's just a standard 240/120 volt panel. You have 2 hot leads, and 1 neutral wire coming in. If it was 3phase you would have 3 hot wires incoming".. For the record gentlemen, any electrician worth half his salt who cannot look at a photo of a panel that is clearly fed by three feeds going into a main breaker and determine that is 3 phase...should not be commenting on photos of electrical panels. And, this talk of the middle lead "clearly being a neutral"????...are you telling me that you think a neutral is being fed into a main breaker?!?!?!....That's a new one on me, but then again my license plate just reads 3PH-360. Wiseman3, you also stated that "feeding a panel with 3 phase doesn't make it a 3 phase panel"...It most certainly does my friend! I'm pretty sure rurak was quoting the NEC ,verbatim, when he said "A panel is classified by it's feeders not its branch circuits." You also stated that you didn't see any double pole breakers...Now I know this isn't the best photo in the world, but unless you're using a toaster oven as a computer monitor, you can clearly see three double pole breakers taking up the first 6 spaces on the right bus bar. Now let me just quote you one more time here "Wiseman3: Been doing industrial electrical/mechanical since '95. I can do this all day long in my sleep." ...LOL!!...You're cracking me up man! I guess there's always a Cliff Clavin lurking in the wings, waiting to spew their genius at the drop of a hat. Look, I didn't post this picture to have a pissing contest on who knows more about Ohms Law...All I asked was "does this pass for neat and workmanlike manner?"...And for the record, I'm a Journeyman Electrician with dual Electrical Degrees in Automation and Process Control. I can wire up 3Phase panels in my sleep. One more thing, I'm not trying to knock on you guys, but it is what it is. (I'm sure those last two sentences sound quite familiar to you both)
............ and thats my main man mountaineer folks!!!! Tellin it like it is...which it is what it is

Closed Thread