Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 742
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #7411
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSeenOnTV
I hope you are born a cat in your next life, trip286
If I do, I'm scratching your car, crapping on your front steps, and giving your kids ringworm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00
I heard that we have the Michael Vick of FTF here. It's sad to hear that Trip.
THAT is going overboard. Some consider what I've done, and what I WILL do, cruel. But no animal has ever suffered beyond what it's taken to kill it quickly and humanely under my hands, and I've never in my life done it for money or entertainment. I'm saddened each and every time an animal dies, even when I'm the one who's done it. Don't ever compare me to that monster. There are other monsters much more fitting for me to be compared to.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:37 AM   #7412

Liked 245 Times on 180 Posts

When I got my last truck, paid $35,000.00 for it. Parked it got up next morning cat tracks up the hood and windshield. Big deal hosed it off. Been many more since even coon tracks never caused any permanent damage.and a little spilled garbage is not what I would call property damage. Now if it were chewing the tires off your car or chasing million dollar livestock. That's quite different.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #7413

I've gotten many scratches on my car from cats. I've gotten the absolute worst scratches from a cat that took refuge on my car roof, from a dog. Now it was the dog that actually did the scratching in that scenario. I didn't kill either one. The garbage, admittedly, not much more than a huge aggravation. It wasn't no small amount though. The first time around, I watched the dog's owner pick it up, and it took him over an hour. The second time around, when I had to do it myself, it took two hours. I had better things to do than pick up a mess that someone else's dog made in my yard, like get my ass to work so I could pay my rent. And before you go making more assumptions, I'm not talking trash that was left out on the porch for weeks on end in a bag, I'm talking one of those roller cans with the lid lying flat closed.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #7414
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3760 Times on 2086 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol
When I got my last truck, paid $35,000.00 for it. Parked it got up next morning cat tracks up the hood and windshield. Big deal hosed it off. Been many more since even coon tracks never caused any permanent damage.and a little spilled garbage is not what I would call property damage. Now if it were chewing the tires off your car or chasing million dollar livestock. That's quite different.
I spent three years, a lot of money and a lot of time and hard work on my Camaro. Climbing on it damages the paint. I'm not saying that I should have killed it, I just wanted to scare it, I had told the cat's owner about my problem and he did nothing, I tried letting my dog chase it, the Damn thing kept coming back.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #7415

Liked 321 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
................The garbage, admittedly, not much more than a huge aggravation. It wasn't no small amount though. The first time around, I watched the dog's owner pick it up, and it took him over an hour. The second time around, when I had to do it myself, it took two hours. I had better things to do than pick up a mess that someone else's dog made in my yard, like get my ass to work so I could pay my rent. And before you go making more assumptions, I'm not talking trash that was left out on the porch for weeks on end in a bag, I'm talking one of those roller cans with the lid lying flat closed.

Ahh, so that WAS your house I drove by and snapped this pic!

I think you need a bigger garbage can then!

Old 10-24-2012, 03:03 AM   #7416

Minus the chickens and pig, your pretty damn close.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #7417

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Minus the chickens and pig, your pretty damn close.
lol

Maybe if you would stop killing the dogs, there would be no chickens and pigs in yer yard!

Old 10-24-2012, 03:12 AM   #7418
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

People need to take responsibility for their pets. If they are causing property damage, that problem needs to be fixed. If that problem can't be fixed, maybe the owner doesn't need to own a pet. I would be PISSED if I spent my hard earned money on something and the neighbors cat/dog teared it up. I wouldn't kill it (too much of an animal lover), but it damn sure wouldn't keep happening. I would first have a word with the owners. The pound is next. Finally, if that didn't work, that particular animal would find itself two counties over.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 10-24-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:16 AM   #7419

Last edited by AsSeenOnTV; 11-19-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:23 AM   #7420

Liked 123 Times on 75 Posts

Obviously you can't kill the owner of the pets and I have had my 66 gto scratched by stupid pets and wanted to slaughter them. Nobody is going to agree at what point should someone kill a pet. I shot my own dog because it bit my kid who provoked it. I cried like someone who just lost a close family member for a month. Drop it and get on with pictures. Your killing a happy thread a making people sad, mad, depressed, etc.