Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #7211
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7682 Times on 4432 Posts
Likes Given: 9903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Yeah, a white guy saying he is a "brown shirt" is definitely not the same thing....
Funny thing, this afternoon my son and I were driving along on the rural highway by our house and this black guy with a bushy beard was walking down the middle of the road. I stopped and asked if he was OK (you never see people just walking along except for the neighbors jogging or walking their dogs, and I have never seen this guy before).

He says "Why?!?! Is this your territory?!?! Are you a NAZI??!!!"

WTF?

I said "No, I was asking if you are OK. Do you need some help? Did your car break down?"

He said a few more strange things and asked if I has any water, so I gave him a jug, then he asked which way to town and I pointed him in the right direction.

And I wasn't wearing a brown shirt! Seriously though, WTF? Was this guy high on something? Kind of freaky.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:19 AM   #7212
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Careful... Could be bath salts.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #7213
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19603 Times on 11127 Posts
Likes Given: 49355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Funny thing, this afternoon my son and I were driving along on the rural highway by our house and this black guy with a bushy beard was walking down the middle of the road. I stopped and asked if he was OK (you never see people just walking along except for the neighbors jogging or walking their dogs, and I have never seen this guy before).

He says "Why?!?! Is this your territory?!?! Are you a NAZI??!!!"

WTF?

I said "No, I was asking if you are OK. Do you need some help? Did your car break down?"

He said a few more strange things and asked if I has any water, so I gave him a jug, then he asked which way to town and I pointed him in the right direction.

And I wasn't wearing a brown shirt! Seriously though, WTF? Was this guy high on something? Kind of freaky.
sounds like he was maybe just a little bit mentally unstable or confused.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #7214

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

sounds like he was maybe just a little bit mentally unstable or confused.
We have a lady who haunts our street. Early 50s, looks a lot like Whoopie Goldberg, wears huge combat boots. She told my son yesterday that she just flew in and that if he looked at her she was going to "expletive" him with missiles. She told him repeatedly. THen she barked at him. Then she laughed and walked away. It's why I carry concealed.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #7215

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Just how newb are you? And are you sure you didn't mean 75 yards? Iron sights? 3.5" bull's eye? I assume (at great risk) .223 or 5.56, meaning the bullet diameter is just over 2/10 of an inch, making your groups an eye balled estimation of approximately .75 inch to 1".

Even with a different caliber, I call... Typo.
I hope it was a Typo, otherwise I believe we have the next Camp Perry champion amongst us.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:40 AM   #7216
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7682 Times on 4432 Posts
Likes Given: 9903

A buddy of mine ran into the guy about 2 miles down the road, he told my buddy that he was a time traveler working for Taylor Swift. My buddy had him get in the back of his truck and drove him to the bottom of the hill and sent him down the trail to town.

He didn't even get any concert tickets.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #7217

Liked 2369 Times on 1479 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
A buddy of mine ran into the guy about 2 miles down the road, he told my buddy that he was a time traveler working for Taylor Swift. My buddy had him get in the back of his truck and drove him to the bottom of the hill and sent him down the trail to town.

He didn't even get any concert tickets.
We had a guy driving around on our old farm one night. Walked into the owners house, faced to huge dogs, a german Shepard, and a Shepard/Rottweiler mix. Babbled on about random things. Dad and I chased him down, he went on about coming over the hill running from the angels with demonic headstones and just some far out there ****. Talked about the deamons in the briar patch over the holy valley.... Was cut up all to ****, the dogs weren't happy to see him. No clue man.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:39 AM   #7218

Liked 2340 Times on 1521 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Just how newb are you? And are you sure you didn't mean 75 yards? Iron sights? 3.5" bull's eye? I assume (at great risk) .223 or 5.56, meaning the bullet diameter is just over 2/10 of an inch, making your groups an eye balled estimation of approximately .75 inch to 1".

Even with a different caliber, I call... Typo.
Your probably right, but the vertical stringing suggests velocity variation, which shows up more at distance. The two groups could be from a change in hold, or wind gusts.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 10-19-2012, 07:57 AM   #7219

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1

Your probably right, but the vertical stringing suggests velocity variation, which shows up more at distance. The two groups could be from a change in hold, or wind gusts.
That happens at 200 yards as well. Id have to call bull on the 750. Iv seen some damn good shooting but never that good.

Old 10-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #7220

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88

Download the forem app.
I have downloaded the ftf app. Just have problems with most pics.

NEVER FORGET

Closed Thread