Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #6011
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Was looking through photos and came across this one. This is the only new car I've ever owned.......



image-554511393.jpg

__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #6012
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Was looking through photos and came across this one. This is the only new car I've ever owned.......



Attachment 56559
Rollover?

.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #6013
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Rollover?

.
Yeah a few times but she landed back on her tires which was appreciated.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:47 AM   #6014
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fupuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Posts: 1,660
Liked 279 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I saw it at the store the other day and thought it would make a good conceal weapon. I was wondering how it felt to shoot it.
I bought my wife a S&W 638 a couple weeks ago and i shot it just a few hours ago for the first time and i love the gun. It feels good in my hand and the recoil isnt bad. I was shooting just regular target loads first, then shot a couple +p's. There is a little differance in felt recoil but defenitly a great gun for $400. And very small compared to what my wife use to carry. So she carrys it everywhere she goes and thats defenitly worth more than $400 to me...
__________________
fupuk is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:48 AM   #6015
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
robertb6112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 347
Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1
i got a little bored this afternoon. being as that i couldnt run to the range i shot with me camera instead.

Is the first picture a Parker hale?
__________________
robertb6112 is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:48 AM   #6016
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sweeper22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,339
Liked 220 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Rollover?
That, or a rogue dragon attack from the heavens.
__________________
"The Future is Unwritten"
sweeper22 is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #6017
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk

I bought my wife a S&W 638 a couple weeks ago and i shot it just a few hours ago for the first time and i love the gun. It feels good in my hand and the recoil isnt bad. I was shooting just regular target loads first, then shot a couple +p's. There is a little differance in felt recoil but defenitly a great gun for $400. And very small compared to what my wife use to carry. So she carrys it everywhere she goes and thats defenitly worth more than $400 to me...
How does she carry it? IWB holster, etc.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:52 AM   #6018
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper22

That, or a rogue dragon attack from the heavens.
Don't think the insurance would have covered that.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #6019
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fupuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Posts: 1,660
Liked 279 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

How does she carry it? IWB holster, etc.
She carrys it in her purse right now. Shes gonna carry IWB when shes done being pregnant. Shes got two weeks to go then she will be able to find a holster that will fit in her pants. She has no room in her jeans, and i know if she saw this post she would hit me..... : )
__________________
fupuk is offline  
 
Old 09-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #6020
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk

She carrys it in her purse right now. Shes gonna carry IWB when shes done being pregnant. Shes got two weeks to go then she will be able to find a holster that will fit in her pants. She has no room in her jeans, and i know if she saw this post she would hit me..... : )
Haha. It's our secret.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM



Newest Threads