Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 473
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #4721
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Not a picture but thought this was funny. She totally busted me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq3QRZ9WwoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #4722
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,658
Liked 2569 Times on 1670 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Ya we need some rain BAD
Be careful what you wish for, that's what I said yesterday! Lol. I'm surrounded by people without power, I still have mine. Semis blown off the road, barns down, someone in town was trapped in their car when a tree fell on it. My 10 minute drive was 20 from going around debris.

BTW, Congrats mountaineering dude. My girl came in an ice storm, we were without power for four days. It will just make it memorable!
__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #4723
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl
Not a picture but thought this was funny. She totally busted me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq3QRZ9WwoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Ooops moms spying on you!!!
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #4724
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Ooops moms spying on you!!!
She was back there with her cousin. They crack me up. Now if she secretly taped me I would kick her butt!!! Haha
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #4725
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,390
Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1

Be careful what you wish for, that's what I said yesterday! Lol. I'm surrounded by people without power, I still have mine. Semis blown off the road, barns down, someone in town was trapped in their car when a tree fell on it. My 10 minute drive was 20 from going around debris.

BTW, Congrats mountaineering dude. My girl came in an ice storm, we were without power for four days. It will just make it memorable!
All i want is the rain, you got a frickin monsoon brother, lol. it can get pretty sketchy here too, we have gotten grapefruit size hail before.
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #4726
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

She was back there with her cousin. They crack me up. Now if she secretly taped me I would kick her butt!!! Haha
Ya video of YOU might be xxx so ya I'd be mad as well if little kids spied on me during that........oh wait my little cousins already have
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #4727
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

All i want is the rain, you got a frickin monsoon brother, lol. it can get pretty sketchy here too, we have gotten grapefruit size hail before.
Hell I'd take a monsoon. Make the creeks good again and fishing good as well
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #4728
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,390
Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Hell I'd take a monsoon. Make the creeks good again and fishing good as well
The fishes would be bitin good!
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #4729
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

The fishes would be bitin good!
Yes they would
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Old 06-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #4730
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Ya video of YOU might be xxx so ya I'd be mad as well if little kids spied on me during that........oh wait my little cousins already have
I'm an innocent little flower.....
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 07:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 10:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 01:11 AM