Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 42
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #411
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Tango, Spitty, These trucks are for the RUNWAYS and TAXIWAYS ONLY!! Although they do drop the steel to the street when they plow. Last couple of years they started using a brine solution on the streets. Doesnt work as good as rock salt though, IMO.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #412

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

I remember drive back to Jersey on Januaray sunday and there was plows and blowers every where in Maryland and jersey. Took me 3 hours to get to DC from Stafford 40 miles. Then it took me 2 hours from DC to Fort Dix go figure.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #413

Im having problems posting photos. I cant browse them from my computer and this website doesnt accept photobucket....CAN YOU HELP ME!!!

Old 07-05-2010, 12:36 AM   #414

Liked 136 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_black View Post
....CAN YOU HELP ME!!!]
I use imageshack> ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

Old 07-05-2010, 01:19 AM   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
Gordo, which company you work for? My wife is in the O&G business too. PM if you don't want to say out loud.
At the time I was working for Trans Aero Helicopters out of Cheyenne, Wy., we were contracted to Dawson Geophysical, and they were providing data to Chesapeake Energy.
The jobsite was about 30 miles N.W. of Broken Bow, Ok., we kept the helicopter in Idabel, Ok.
Met some great people down there, always willing to go out of their way to help someone out! Wish it was that way everywhere!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 07-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_black View Post
Im having problems posting photos. I cant browse them from my computer and this website doesnt accept photobucket....CAN YOU HELP ME!!!
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/tango-s-guide-great-firearm-pictures-23120/

Lotta good info. here, wish I would have read it before I made a complete fool out of myself, read all the posts as Tango has posted some You Tube videos that are invaluable to a computer illiterate such as myself
Thanks Tango!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 07-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #417

Heres my first attempt at re-sizing!

-Ayn Rand

Last edited by Gordo323; 12-27-2010 at 04:26 AM.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:33 AM   #418

Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo323 View Post
Heres my first attempt at re-sizing!
I think you did a wonderful job. That is a beautiful picture!!

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 07-05-2010, 05:07 AM   #419

Yeah thanks RSG, I still need to fit on the page better, maybe Ill try 35% next time! Should have seen the hummingbird that I was trying get in the photo, it would have been awesome! I’LL GET IT NEXT TIME!
Happy 4th to you!!

-Ayn Rand

Old 07-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #420
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 832 Times on 512 Posts
Likes Given: 1819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo323 View Post
The jobsite was about 30 miles N.W. of Broken Bow, Ok., we kept the helicopter in Idabel, Ok.
Met some great people down there, always willing to go out of their way to help someone out! Wish it was that way everywhere!
Broken Bow is a great area. We've stayed there before in a rented cabin. Nothing much better than a hottub in the hills with snow fallin'.
Wife works for Questar E&P, which is (or was, before the spin-off a few days ago) headquartered in SLC.

Closed Thread