Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #17831
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 6,981
Liked 2753 Times on 1895 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

So what do y'all think of someone who takes a nice 4 wheel drive and does THIS to it?

It's DA Love machine.......
__________________

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

DrFootball is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 01:10 AM   #17832
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ctshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 847
Liked 417 Times on 232 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

So what do y'all think of someone who takes a nice 4 wheel drive and does THIS to it?

At least they didn't do it to a round light jeep. Still dumb as hel!
__________________
ctshooter is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 03:13 AM   #17833
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 258
Liked 125 Times on 84 Posts
Likes Given: 252

Default

From the McDonalds' parking lot in Eagle River, looking South to Majestic peak ( my beast is in the foreground)

2013-04-15_17-16-32b.jpg  
__________________

You have to LIVE, DIE, and PAY TAXES, and pay for what you do between your LIVING and your DYING!

artbrownsr is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 03:43 AM   #17834
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DeltaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Posts: 2,942
Liked 2194 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter
At least they didn't do it to a round light jeep. Still dumb as hel!
image-3004222115.jpg

Same dweebs.
__________________
Quote:
Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
DeltaF is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 03:43 AM   #17835
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,427
Liked 7727 Times on 4460 Posts
Likes Given: 9960

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post
At least they didn't do it to a round light jeep. Still dumb as hel!

How about this round-eye Jeep?
jeep.jpg  
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-30-2013, 03:56 AM   #17836
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,427
Liked 7727 Times on 4460 Posts
Likes Given: 9960

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersh243 View Post
Attachment 124119

My girlfriend would kill me if I posted this on Facebook but I had to post it somewhere lol
It would be justifiable... just sayin'.
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #17837
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jersh243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 58
Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

It would be justifiable... just sayin'.
Yes...yes it would
__________________
jersh243 is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #17838
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boatme98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mid Tennessee
Posts: 3,519
Liked 1722 Times on 1107 Posts
Likes Given: 877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Propylene glycol is used in all kinds of products, and is "generally" considered safe to consume. Hmmm, antifreeze, windshield washer fluid,, as a preservative, e cigarettes, Eeeek.
Also most of those flavor drops you put in water.
So you spend money for "purified, spring, natural, or whatever" water, then add glycol to it. Nice going. I'm sure you'll live longer.
__________________

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

boatme98 is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 07:25 AM   #17839
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DeltaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Posts: 2,942
Liked 2194 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98
Also most of those flavor drops you put in water. So you spend money for "purified, spring, natural, or whatever" water, then add glycol to it. Nice going. I'm sure you'll live longer.
I add kefir grains and fruit juice to mine and let it ferment.

...well kefir grains and a mineral source for the first half, fruit juice for the second after I strain the grains out.
__________________
Quote:
Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
DeltaF is offline  
 
Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #17840
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MountaineerGlocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 116
Liked 59 Times on 27 Posts

Default

image-3796188979.jpg

Before

image-1649116493.jpg

After
__________________
MountaineerGlocker is offline  
3
People Like This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM