Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1759
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #17581
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 8,039
Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF
Hey! Nice rack!

Er... Nice rack with the knobs....

Uh.... Nice rack with the controls?!

Um... Nice rack with all that POWER!

Ahscrewit. Nice rack.

We used to have some nice racks. Sold em all. They all got replaced with this:

Now the only racks we have go next to or under the stage and its nothing but the amps and some wireless receivers.
Which Mac is that? MacBook? Or MacBook Pro? I have some stuff I use portable with the iPad, and Interview SW for the iPhone/iPod with a few good Mics. We keep the iMac in the studio..
__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 10-15-2013 at 09:43 AM.
DrFootball is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #17582
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fupuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Posts: 1,672
Liked 285 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

At my wifes most hated place..
forumrunner_20131015_075542.jpg  
fupuk is online now  
4
People Like This 
Old 10-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #17583
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DeltaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Posts: 3,206
Liked 2451 Times on 1342 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball
Which Mac is that? MacBook? Or MacBook Pro? I have some stuff I use portable with the iPad, and Interview SW for the iPhone/iPod with a few good Mics. We keep the iMac in the studio..
That's off of the presonus website. We use the exact same setup. It's shown with a MacBook, not a MacBook Pro. We use both when we travel, depending on our other needs. We have a dedicated PC that we built specifically to use with it in our home setup.

The magic's in the Presonus Studio Live mixer, not the computer or the programs. The app and program is proprietary. It allows every setting on the entire board to be controlled wirelessly from an iPad. It also allows each aux mix to be controlled wirelessly from an iPhone or iPod touch.

Every band member has an iPhone or iPod. We connect to the wifi network. We do a front of house sound check, and then each band member adjusts their own aux settings with their phone or iPod. There's not much adjustment from show to show because the tech saves our mixes to a flash stick. We use in ears for the aux mixes and have 2 JBL MPro 16" side fills tied to the front of house mix on either side of the stage.

The mixer is $1900. But it replaces literally everything we had on the racks except the amps. We have no external wideband EQs, effects processing, compressors, limiters, NOTHING. The mixer does it all.

We literally use the mixer, amps, FOH speakers, a wifi router and a conglomeration of apple devices and headphone amps.
__________________
"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"
DeltaF is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #17584
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jagermeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,814
Liked 3864 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default

A few old Austrian firearms in the hunter's room of a castle....
396163_412966265420918_827917316_n.jpg  
Jagermeister is offline  
Threetango Likes This 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #17585
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,322
Liked 4468 Times on 2484 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Default

Smacked my arm with a big hammer today. Kinda hurt, can't tell very well in the pics but my wrist is swollen and my hand is starting to swell.

forumrunner_20131015_111849.jpg



forumrunner_20131015_111908.jpg
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #17586
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jagermeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,814
Liked 3864 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default

Sorry Cinder.
Jagermeister is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #17587
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
Smacked my arm with a big hammer today. Kinda hurt, can't tell very well in the pics but my wrist is swollen and my hand is starting to swell.
Damn! Hope it heals fast! Can you still use it well enough ?
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #17588
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,322
Liked 4468 Times on 2484 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post

Damn! Hope it heals fast! Can you still use it well enough ?
It hurts to pick things up right now but I don't think it's actually broken or anything.
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #17589
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
It hurts to pick things up right now but I don't think it's actually broken or anything.
Well damn. I'm sure you know how to fix it.
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #17590
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 8,039
Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

That's off of the presonus website. We use the exact same setup. It's shown with a MacBook, not a MacBook Pro. We use both when we travel, depending on our other needs. We have a dedicated PC that we built specifically to use with it in our home setup.

The magic's in the Presonus Studio Live mixer, not the computer or the programs. The app and program is proprietary. It allows every setting on the entire board to be controlled wirelessly from an iPad. It also allows each aux mix to be controlled wirelessly from an iPhone or iPod touch.

Every band member has an iPhone or iPod. We connect to the wifi network. We do a front of house sound check, and then each band member adjusts their own aux settings with their phone or iPod. There's not much adjustment from show to show because the tech saves our mixes to a flash stick. We use in ears for the aux mixes and have 2 JBL MPro 16" side fills tied to the front of house mix on either side of the stage.

The mixer is $1900. But it replaces literally everything we had on the racks except the amps. We have no external wideband EQs, effects processing, compressors, limiters, NOTHING. The mixer does it all.

We literally use the mixer, amps, FOH speakers, a wifi router and a conglomeration of apple devices and headphone amps.
Thats an amazing Mixer! I know they have a less expensive model as well. I see them in the BSW Catalog....
__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
DrFootball is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM



Newest Threads