Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #17581
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2754 Times on 1896 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF
Hey! Nice rack!

Er... Nice rack with the knobs....

Uh.... Nice rack with the controls?!

Um... Nice rack with all that POWER!

Ahscrewit. Nice rack.

We used to have some nice racks. Sold em all. They all got replaced with this:

Now the only racks we have go next to or under the stage and its nothing but the amps and some wireless receivers.
Which Mac is that? MacBook? Or MacBook Pro? I have some stuff I use portable with the iPad, and Interview SW for the iPhone/iPod with a few good Mics. We keep the iMac in the studio..

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Last edited by DrFootball; 10-15-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #17582

Liked 279 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

At my wifes most hated place..

forumrunner_20131015_075542.jpg  
Old 10-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #17583
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2194 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball
Which Mac is that? MacBook? Or MacBook Pro? I have some stuff I use portable with the iPad, and Interview SW for the iPhone/iPod with a few good Mics. We keep the iMac in the studio..
That's off of the presonus website. We use the exact same setup. It's shown with a MacBook, not a MacBook Pro. We use both when we travel, depending on our other needs. We have a dedicated PC that we built specifically to use with it in our home setup.

The magic's in the Presonus Studio Live mixer, not the computer or the programs. The app and program is proprietary. It allows every setting on the entire board to be controlled wirelessly from an iPad. It also allows each aux mix to be controlled wirelessly from an iPhone or iPod touch.

Every band member has an iPhone or iPod. We connect to the wifi network. We do a front of house sound check, and then each band member adjusts their own aux settings with their phone or iPod. There's not much adjustment from show to show because the tech saves our mixes to a flash stick. We use in ears for the aux mixes and have 2 JBL MPro 16" side fills tied to the front of house mix on either side of the stage.

The mixer is $1900. But it replaces literally everything we had on the racks except the amps. We have no external wideband EQs, effects processing, compressors, limiters, NOTHING. The mixer does it all.

We literally use the mixer, amps, FOH speakers, a wifi router and a conglomeration of apple devices and headphone amps.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #17584
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3858 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

A few old Austrian firearms in the hunter's room of a castle....

396163_412966265420918_827917316_n.jpg  
Old 10-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #17585
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2989 Times on 1669 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Smacked my arm with a big hammer today. Kinda hurt, can't tell very well in the pics but my wrist is swollen and my hand is starting to swell.

forumrunner_20131015_111849.jpg

forumrunner_20131015_111908.jpg

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #17586
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3858 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Sorry Cinder.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #17587

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
Smacked my arm with a big hammer today. Kinda hurt, can't tell very well in the pics but my wrist is swollen and my hand is starting to swell.
Damn! Hope it heals fast! Can you still use it well enough ?

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #17588
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2989 Times on 1669 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post

Damn! Hope it heals fast! Can you still use it well enough ?
It hurts to pick things up right now but I don't think it's actually broken or anything.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #17589

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
It hurts to pick things up right now but I don't think it's actually broken or anything.
Well damn. I'm sure you know how to fix it.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #17590
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2754 Times on 1896 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

That's off of the presonus website. We use the exact same setup. It's shown with a MacBook, not a MacBook Pro. We use both when we travel, depending on our other needs. We have a dedicated PC that we built specifically to use with it in our home setup.

The magic's in the Presonus Studio Live mixer, not the computer or the programs. The app and program is proprietary. It allows every setting on the entire board to be controlled wirelessly from an iPad. It also allows each aux mix to be controlled wirelessly from an iPhone or iPod touch.

Every band member has an iPhone or iPod. We connect to the wifi network. We do a front of house sound check, and then each band member adjusts their own aux settings with their phone or iPod. There's not much adjustment from show to show because the tech saves our mixes to a flash stick. We use in ears for the aux mixes and have 2 JBL MPro 16" side fills tied to the front of house mix on either side of the stage.

The mixer is $1900. But it replaces literally everything we had on the racks except the amps. We have no external wideband EQs, effects processing, compressors, limiters, NOTHING. The mixer does it all.

We literally use the mixer, amps, FOH speakers, a wifi router and a conglomeration of apple devices and headphone amps.
Thats an amazing Mixer! I know they have a less expensive model as well. I see them in the BSW Catalog....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Closed Thread