Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1722
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 04:50 AM   #17211
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
Yeah, other than they played like the football team from the opposite corner of the state...Lmao
Ouch. Not good.

(I'd like it to be known the aforementioned football team actually won about a week ago. Apparently even pigs can fly)

Always have clean socks.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:10 AM   #17212
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2264 Times on 1223 Posts
Likes Given: 819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
That is really pretty.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 07:39 AM   #17213
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 179 Times on 103 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Default awwwwwwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
New granddaughter
congratulations!

"You can run like a girl cause I shoot like a man!" Teri LaFaye www.terilafaye.com

You Tube Teri LaFaye one handed shooting 500
www.youtube.com/user/sassyonyx

Old 09-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #17214
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7643 Times on 4592 Posts
Likes Given: 9553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
A picture of my daughter and shooting buddy at her wedding two weeks ago.
She's a beautiful bride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
Thanks to all. She is mostly Irish from me, but as you will see below, does not look like me. She does resemble a couple of my cousing though. She also shoots better then I do, and likes mashed potatos as much. Genetics is strange.

This is the Bride - Daddy dance.
Very good photo. Thanks for sharing. I will always treasure my son and I dancing at his wedding.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #17215

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

image-1287003578.jpg   image-2113029149.jpg  

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #17216

Liked 946 Times on 504 Posts
Likes Given: 704

Fog lifting on a cool Ky. morning.

USMC 74-78

People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #17217

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller
Fog lifting on a cool Ky. morning.
Great pic. Makes me miss home.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-29-2013, 07:12 PM   #17218
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 179 Times on 103 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Default Egypt 2009

Kenny and I travel a great deal. We spent two weeks on the Nile River visiting upper and lower Egypt. It was both humbling and gratifying in experience. I took 1700 photographs! These are a few of my favorites.
The camels were in route to the Nubian Village above Aswan. We went by ship, then sailboat, then by camel to get to the village. It was like going backwards in time! The people were kind and gracious in all respects. Kenny was offered 500 camels and 3 banana groves for me! He kept me...although I found out later that is a fortune! The Nile sun is the most breathtaking sight I have seen! And the heat was sweltering. The Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx were incredible. To stand in their presence over shadowed any book I had ever read!
Teri LaFaye

teri-camel-aswan.jpg   wow-sun.jpg   camels-nile-best.jpg   kenny-i-giza-pyramids.jpg   dscf1847.jpg  

dsc04679.jpg   ah-me-kenny.jpg   sailboat-nile-like-we-were-.jpg   sunset-nile.jpg   me-kenny-camel-great.jpg  

"You can run like a girl cause I shoot like a man!" Teri LaFaye www.terilafaye.com

You Tube Teri LaFaye one handed shooting 500
www.youtube.com/user/sassyonyx

Last edited by terilafaye; 09-29-2013 at 07:14 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #17219
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by terilafaye
Kenny and I travel a great deal. We spent two weeks on the Nile River visiting upper and lower Egypt. It was both humbling and gratifying in experience. I took 1700 photographs! These are a few of my favorites. The camels were in route to the Nubian Village above Aswan. We went by ship, then sailboat, then by camel to get to the village. It was like going backwards in time! The people were kind and gracious in all respects. Kenny was offered 500 camels and 3 banana groves for me! He kept me...although I found out later that is a fortune! The Nile sun is the most breathtaking sight I have seen! And the heat was sweltering. The Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx were incredible. To stand in their presence over shadowed any book I had ever read! Teri LaFaye
Very nice pictures Teri. Sounds like it was an excellent trip. Thanks for sharing.

Always have clean socks.

terilafaye Likes This 
Old 09-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #17220
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1547

Quote:
Originally Posted by terilafaye View Post
Kenny and I travel a great deal. We spent two weeks on the Nile River visiting upper and lower Egypt. It was both humbling and gratifying in experience. I took 1700 photographs! These are a few of my favorites.
The camels were in route to the Nubian Village above Aswan. We went by ship, then sailboat, then by camel to get to the village. It was like going backwards in time! The people were kind and gracious in all respects. Kenny was offered 500 camels and 3 banana groves for me! He kept me...although I found out later that is a fortune! The Nile sun is the most breathtaking sight I have seen! And the heat was sweltering. The Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx were incredible. To stand in their presence over shadowed any book I had ever read!
Teri LaFaye
Excellent photos!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Closed Thread