Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1659
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #16581
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 809 Times on 539 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Early morning at the San Antonio river walk right next to my job
image-834684899.jpg  
People Like This 
Old 09-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #16582

Liked 53 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 2

My dinner last night... Wife was in class.

image-3320347132.jpg
People Like This 
Old 09-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #16583
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter View Post
Early morning at the San Antonio river walk right next to my job
Did you enjoy all the Worldcon/Lonestar Con people in that area over the weekend?
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 09-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #16584
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarter788 View Post
My dinner last night... Wife was in class.

Attachment 117266
Chili Cheese dogs? One of my favorites.
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 09-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #16585
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

They were further down the river I'm in the business district plus I have sat/sun off my guards didn't report any problems at all over the weekend. The only crazy times over here is during the fiesta river parade other than that its day drunks or homeless that I deal with

Old 09-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #16586
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
They were further down the river I'm in the business district plus I have sat/sun off my guards didn't report any problems at all over the weekend. The only crazy times over here is during the fiesta river parade other than that its day drunks or homeless that I deal with
Cool, I wanted to attend but there just was no way to swing it this year. Usually won't have problems with SciFi/Fantasy Con goers.

Old 09-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #16587
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

What's the worst that could happen? Oh no he's got a plastic replica final fantasy sword ruuuuunnnn

Old 09-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #16588
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
What's the worst that could happen? Oh no he's got a plastic replica final fantasy sword ruuuuunnnn
Yeah that's all changed these days back in the 90's when I attended Dragon*Con in Atlanta, I'd go as a Viking carrying a steel sword among other viking style weapons (of course they made me peace bond it in the scabbard).

Old 09-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #16589

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts

Fat fluff.
image-1988409374.jpg  

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
People Like This 
Old 09-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #16590
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Fat fluff.
definitely a wide glide!

Closed Thread