Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1631
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #16301
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 743 Times on 400 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_bald_guy
Cj, you're in ky right?
Michigan. Used to live in Kentucky though if that counts

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 08-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #16302
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21987 Times on 12397 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
Toyota sells a version of tha tacoma called a hilux. Its got a small diesel engine but u.it isn't offered in america. I own a 2010 f150 with a 5.4 v8. It gets the exact same mileage yhat the 2006 tacoma I traded for it got....... its a no brainer!!! Ford was talking about putting a small diesel in the f150. I would buy that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Jeep was talking about a gladiator. Small pickup that looks like a wrangler, packing a 4 cylinder turbo Cummins.. back in 03. Never went to market.
several times some of the US automakers have thought about putting diesels in some of the smaller trucks like a 1/2 ton and smaller. i think a lot of the problems would be getting the diesels to met EPA emmisions levels and whether there is a big enough market to support it. part of it is probably cost too, in producing one for the US market and whether it would be affordable to the consumers.

personally, i like the idea of a 1/2 ton, or small or mid-sized truck with a inline 4 or 6 cylinder diesel engine. i know i'd be interested in one.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #16303
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2270 Times on 1227 Posts
Likes Given: 821

Please remember this thread is for pictures you have taken. NOT interesting stuff you find on the inter-web. If you want to post those, take it to this thread...

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/pics-say-all-bunker-style-69107/

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
KG7IL Likes This 
Old 08-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #16304
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3357 Times on 2271 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind

17 miles west of Tucson AZ near a town called Three Points. I am down a couple of miles of dirt road so in SHTF situation we won't be getting many raiders.
Ahhh,...you are "way South" of me! i'm in the "High Country" near Sedona...
image-1381115962.jpg  

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 08-25-2013 at 08:24 PM.
beaglesam Likes This 
Old 08-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #16305
Resident JackHole

Liked 345 Times on 186 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
Michigan. Used to live in Kentucky though if that counts
Damn. I wanted that rifle...

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 08-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #16306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

Pontiacs are my favorite GM car line. i have owned more Pontiacs than any other GM made vehicle. probably well over 20 something Pontiacs over the years. the GTO's are right under my favorite the Trans Am's.
My wife owned 6 over 20 years,..1 Sunfire, 4 Grand Am's(including 2 GT's) and the last was a G6 GT 4 door...thanks to their crappy policies since going Bankrupt, we're driving a Ford now...on our second one,..first was a Front wheel drive Focus sport,..now we have the Escape,...and a new Wrangler...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 08-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #16307

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Is Pontiac discontinued, or just Buick? Hell, is Buick discontinued, or is that Oldsmobile? GM has and has had so many lines, I can't keep them straight.

Ford had "Ford, Lincoln, Mercury", and Mazda, land rover, and jag. They've sold land rover and jag to my knowledge, and discontinued Mercury didn't they?

And doesn't GM have some partnership or ownership in Isuzu? The little Isuzu truck is identical to the Colorado/canyon (they need to discontinue that piece of ****, if they haven't already. Ranger, S10, and Dakota need to come back)
Pontiac is discontinued :-(

Old 08-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #16308

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Having worked for dodge, I was told that the foreign market basically just spanked our asses on the compact trucks. Which I find interesting, considering the foreign compact trucks are getting bigger and biggerer... the tundra used to be smaller than an F150, about halfway between it and the ranger... yet now, by sheer size alone (not knowing all the power and capacity specs), it's about the same size a as a 3/4 ton truck.

It was never intended as a compact truck to my knowledge though. Yet the tacoma is also growing. And it WAS intended for the compact truck market. Now it's sized similarly to a half ton truck.

On another note, since this is the pics thread, someone tell me what's wrong with this statement.
That's just the stupidest thing I have read outside of a left wing newspaper in a long time...
My "sporting" rifles have never killed a Human Being, but are prepared to do so on a moments notice. I'd like to see where that factual "information" is backed up...

Old 08-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #16309

Quote:
Originally Posted by emo

Looks a lot like an Explorer SportTrac.
Another Truck that should have not been canned! the SporTrac! Couldn't find a "Good" one recent anywhere around here!!

Old 08-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #16310
Resident JackHole

Liked 345 Times on 186 Posts
Likes Given: 55

The trailer I'm looking at buying.

imag0001.jpg   imag0002.jpg   imag0003.jpg   imag0004.jpg  

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.
People Like This 
Closed Thread